Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Yandy

Re: Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!

Postby Yandy » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Is Lily being dumped?

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 pm

I am afraid they are all in danger of being dumped .

sun__shine

Postby sun__shine » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:23 pm

[/quote]It matters not what we fans think. It's about ratings and revenue. I DETEST most modern tv/movies and am stunned fake reality tv is still around.:( [quote]

I don't agree I think fans matter or Y&R would have been gone long ago and I think the more we write of our support of this soap and watch they could think that it's worth staying on air
for the more ppl watch ratings stay up and since soaps are all over the world...so when fans stop watching they win don't you see...SO EVERYBODY KEEP WATCHING...Don't give them a reason to take Y&R off the air

ecantor

Postby ecantor » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:32 am

I thought TL left on his own? Didn't he leave before JFP took over?

JoePitt

Postby JoePitt » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:47 am

Ecanter , Thad Luckinbill did leave on his own. (In fact, he is producing and I think starring in a movie called The Good Lie with Reese Witherspoon.) My point was that JT was the first to go, and then all the rest left, whether on their own or through firings! It just doesn't seem like the same YR anymore!

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:52 am

Actors come and go, it's the nature of the beast in keeping the show evolving introducing new characters to freshen up the show. I still enjoy the show, when it doesn't entertain me any longer, I'll stop watching.

lynj

Postby lynj » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:56 am

It's like they don't care about quality anymore, everything so dumbed down. Do they expect talented actors in their prime years to put up with that? Some do because finding secure work as an actor is difficult and they have families to support. But others want to use their talents further.

It's really painful for me to see this, I want to support the show but no longer see the point.

JoePitt

Postby JoePitt » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:26 am

Savoy, I know what you are saying! But, it seems all of my FAVORIT actors, like Thad Luckinbill, Billy Miller, Michael Muhney, Michele Staffors are LEaving! I fin it hard to watch everyday because of this!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”