Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
JoePitt

Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!

Postby JoePitt » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:21 am

My wife and I were trying to figure out when watching Y & R stopped being as enjoyable as it used to be! We decided it started with Thad Luckinbill's departure! Look what great performers have left in the past few years

THAD LUCKINBILL JT
JEFF BRANSON RONAN
MAURA WEST DIANE
BLAKE HOOD KYLE
HARTLEY SAWYER KYLE
MICHAEL GRAZ DANIEL
MICHELE STAFFORD PHYLLIS
MICHAEL MUHNEY

I know there are more! But all of the above were major characters. With so many new faces, sometimes it is hard to keep an interest in what is going on!

JoePitt

Re: Itstarted with Thad Luckinbill (JT]!

Postby JoePitt » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 am

Sorry, I forgot Billy Miller, another great actor who will be sorely missed!

DJBB

Postby DJBB » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:54 am

I am disapointed, saddened and angry. Michael Muhney brought a distinct and professional talent to this show by taking a difficult character and developing Adam in a role that not many can fill. I started watching Y&R in 1978 and will no longer do so. I am starting to wonder if they are "trying to ruin" Y&R. I look forward to seeing Michael Muhney in better roles in the future and I wish him well. Y&R is looking ridiculous and does not deserve fan support in the future.

JoePitt

Postby JoePitt » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:50 am

My wife and I have been watching since 1987. We are seriously thinking of just giving up! Way too many good actors gone!

Juhanna

Postby Juhanna » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:32 pm

I enjoyed Thad Luckinbill for he is the husband of the actor Victoria he should come back and play her husband for Billy Miller is no way an actor. :]

Juhanna

Postby Juhanna » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:34 pm

I for one will not miss Billy Miller can't remember the one before him but he could only do a better job. ;)

ecantor

Postby ecantor » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:34 pm

I thought some a few of these actors left on their own.

beautyseat

Postby beautyseat » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Quote Juhanna: I enjoyed Thad Luckinbill for he is the husband of the actor Victoria he should come back and play her husband for Billy Miller is no way an actor. :]

Guess BM could just use those two Daytime Emmys he earned as bookends. Or pawn them and take some acting classes.

MichaelMuhneyfan

Postby MichaelMuhneyfan » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Totally agree. You don't have to watch. I'm not!!

Sophiaz123

Postby Sophiaz123 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:26 pm

I have skipped shows, deleted before watching, ff thru 25-75%, etc.

I NEVER FF through Adam's scenes! When he was hodrible he was fun to watch and when gentle MORE fun to watch....sexy, had depth.

if he did something bad enough to get fired, stop the secrecy and fess up. If there was an innocent party, call her Jane Doe...otherwise why was he fired?? We have lost so many and Jeanne Cooper's death was most unfortunate.

I think CBS Is,doing this on purpose to cancel,YR and get some,junk fake reality show or smarmy talk show. It is sad but the writing has STUNK for years with women, always a victim or acting crazy.

I HATE that they ruined the ONLY sane couple, Michael and Lauren.

It matters not what we fans think. It's about ratings and revenue. I DETEST most modern tv/movies and am stunned fake reality tv is still around.:(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”