DO FANS MATTER?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
WaveJumper

Re: DO FANS MATTER?

Postby WaveJumper » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Obviously, not!

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:34 pm

There are hundreds if not thousands who record this show and FF through commercials.. so they have already lost those viewers for a product.. but the Soaps are still on.. but it might be why the stats of viewers are lower.. I don't know if they count the recorded ones or not.

I read somehwere that 30 percent record soaps.

I don't take myself as a fan that seriously.. I can watch or not.. I am not being paid to be loyal.. it it fantasy entertainment.

Sorry, but I don't get upset when a character leaves.. it is part of that genre.. I watch a Soap for the "entire" soap.. I am not into certain characters, couples. etc.

To me, when you become that type of a viewer. you are asking to be disappointed.

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: There are hundreds if not thousands who record this show and FF through commercials.. so they have already lost those viewers for a product.. but the Soaps are still on.. but it might be why the stats of viewers are lower.. I don't know if they count the recorded ones or not.

I read somehwere that 30 percent record soaps.

I don't take myself as a fan that seriously.. I can watch or not.. I am not being paid to be loyal.. it it fantasy entertainment.

Sorry, but I don't get upset when a character leaves.. it is part of that genre.. I watch a Soap for the "entire" soap.. I am not into certain characters, couples. etc.

To me, when you become that type of a viewer. you are asking to be disappointed.

So very true and could be said for "life" in general. ;)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Quote Laduree:
Quote TIIC: You Adam/MM fans REALLY need to get a grip. For YEARS other posters have been saying how much they loathed Adam.

You lot were always in the minority...many more are applauding the decision.

You want to stop watching the show? Fine, stop watching, but nobody cares and you don't have the numbers to influence anyone. :D

Wow. Nasty much?

NO kidding.. the gloating is off the charts about MM being fired.. it was the same when MS left.

MichaelMuhneyfan

Postby MichaelMuhneyfan » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:16 pm

No. we do Not!

Nor do the actors of Y&R matter to me anymore. I stopped watching.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:16 am

So important that we express our opinions;
DO WE KNOW IF WRITER'S EVEN READ OUR THREADS AND COMMENTS??

Return to “The Young and the Restless”