DO FANS MATTER?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
loyalfan30362

DO FANS MATTER?

Postby loyalfan30362 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:57 pm

I have been a loyal fan for about 25 years and I have never been so frustrated. ..Adam, Dru, Phyllis, Brad?!?!? What are you thinking? Adam is a wonderful character. .Any other actor will NOT bring what Michael gives..the chemistry with chelsea is amazing..I promise you, I am going to find another show!!!!Before making drastic moves, What about taking a poll from the loyal few who have made this soap what it is today???

ksmmm

Re: DO FANS MATTER?

Postby ksmmm » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:15 am

apparently not %(

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:42 am

They don't care about us !!!

I have been watching for 40 years
and this is the second time I
have been this affected. I stopped watching
when Victor left......for several months.
When they brought him back, I came back.

If they don't care about us, we should'nt care
about them. Everyone will be out of a job !!

TIIC

Postby TIIC » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:18 am

You Adam/MM fans REALLY need to get a grip. For YEARS other posters have been saying how much they loathed Adam.

You lot were always in the minority...many more are applauding the decision.

You want to stop watching the show? Fine, stop watching, but nobody cares and you don't have the numbers to influence anyone. :D

bern916

Postby bern916 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:23 am

Obviously TIIC and any other MM-haters ... you are unable to recognize his superior acting skills. He MAKES the character of Adam Newman. If we are upset about the firing, we have every right to express our displeasure - we don't have to "get a grip"!!

Dixie 3

Postby Dixie 3 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:53 am

%(
Quote loyalfan30362: I have been a loyal fan for about 25 years and I have never been so frustrated. ..Adam, Dru, Phyllis, Brad?!?!? What are you thinking? Adam is a wonderful character. .Any other actor will NOT bring what Michael gives..the chemistry with chelsea is amazing..I promise you, I am going to find another show!!!!Before making drastic moves, What about taking a poll from the loyal few who have made this soap what it is today???

Dixie 3

Postby Dixie 3 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:58 am

:0 I have watched for 38 years and I am just sick about Adam leaving. NOBODY can replace Michael or Billy as a matter of fact. I wanted to see Adam put Victor in his place once and for all. No wonder soaps or going by the way side. What's wrong with you people???????

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 am

Fans matter, they just aren't in the business of catering to fans, their likes or dislikes. It's all about their profit margin, it's business for them in selling their product, which is the show.

MADDIE1

Postby MADDIE1 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:31 am

I started watching Y&R when it was a half hour show....but I turned off the dvr and I am not watching it anymore....Fans dont matter...

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:25 am

Quote TIIC: You Adam/MM fans REALLY need to get a grip. For YEARS other posters have been saying how much they loathed Adam.

You lot were always in the minority...many more are applauding the decision.

You want to stop watching the show? Fine, stop watching, but nobody cares and you don't have the numbers to influence anyone. :D

Sometimes the most hated is the best victors been the evil doer for years case and point...and without a lot of fans the shop will be cancelled that is a fact

Return to “The Young and the Restless”