Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sophiaz123

Re: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated

Postby Sophiaz123 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Between MM taking the high road yet AVOIDING the question if Eric Braeden had q hand in his firing, and EB yelling on twitter he had nothing to do with it...and they are all actors, lets move on....I think EB had a hand in it...but MM can't afford to be blackballed so what can he say.

I have been deleting or ff more than watching lately but ADAM was the only reason I kept watching....but I hated the recent SL of hm hitting Delia...sheesh.... Too many big stars have left...I am over TGVN and his mean,shallow character....he can get testy on twitter.

HUGE nail in YR coffin to fire ADAM!!:-(

dreamer371

Re: Y&R Michael Muhney News Updated.

Postby dreamer371 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:12 pm

I thought I would watch till MM left but when I started watching today I suddenly realized I didn't care. Loved the scenes with MM but the rest meant nothing. So after 20 min, I changed channels. It felt like watching Adam was just wasted time on my part as I have no interest in a recast. They can spin this anyway they want but this is one viewer they have lost. Makes me sad because of all the decades I have watched.

Sam729

Postby Sam729 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:04 am

I'm not sure about anyone else but I know that I have been extremely bored with Y&R for about a year now... I tape the show and end up skipping through half of it because it's the same old thing, day after day! I truly think that Y&R is approaching the end and look for it to be cut very soon, just as GL & AWT. They drag story lines out entirely too long. The character "Phyllis" was getting on my nerves but I was sad to see her leave the program. She played a very intriguing part. "Billy" is one of my favorite characters, and now he is leaving. Just saw that "Adam" is also leaving so I think I am truly done with this program. This is the icing on the cake for me. I am moving on to GH once again!

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:11 am

It’s also entirely possible that they’re writing his character off the series. Adam recently killed a young girl in a hit-and-run accident, perhaps making it difficult to redeem his character.

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:04 pm

Quote Ash72:
Quote all4vibs: The fact that he said his goodbye to several people without realizing it would be his last sounds like he is off to prison.

They are giving Adam a 3-6 month break. I think we all need to send our comments and complaints to CBS and Sony especially via twitter so they give MM another chance.

They are giving Adam a break but not Michael Muhney. They are replacing him when Adam comes back from prison.
%( Agree!! Hate this news! Y&R has really messed up! :(

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Well I guess the time is coming for me to stop watching. I only watch twice a week now and usually FF thru a lot. MM is such a good actor and for me, Adam is the most intersting character on the show. W/O him, it just doesn't hold my interest.

Why is nuKyle leaving? The characcter is awful and a a waste of screen time. Was it a TPTB decision or his?

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:38 pm

Quote Jackie10: I am proud to be an MM fan and I will watch him where ever he goes. I was proud of him for admitting his big backpack of hubris. Made me smile. But I hope the jealous people didnt use this as some of their reasoning in firing him. As he is not the only one who has a pack full EBs is 100xs lager then MMs will ever be yet they let EB call the shots.

This will be a huge bite in the ares for Y&R.

No doubt in my mind. Michael Muhney is the best actor on Y&R & Billy Miller is great too. Bit by bit, they are closing down the Young & the Restless, whether they know it or not.

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:54 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote Jackie10: I am proud to be an MM fan and I will watch him where ever he goes. I was proud of him for admitting his big backpack of hubris. Made me smile. But I hope the jealous people didnt use this as some of their reasoning in firing him. As he is not the only one who has a pack full EBs is 100xs lager then MMs will ever be yet they let EB call the shots.

This will be a huge bite in the ares for Y&R.

No doubt in my mind. Michael Muhney is the best actor on Y&R & Billy Miller is great too. Bit by bit, they are closing down the Young & the Restless, whether they know it or not.

Yeah, yesterday there was an interesting post about the show possibly sabotaging itself for a reason. I have to wonder. Really, can the people in charge be this blind or not blind but willing to make such drastic decisions? There is still much left at YR that does make it YR, but the losses of late are pretty steep, and if there are more to come...who knows. At its end, GL changed a lot. It was imitating another show and went overboard that way in desperately trying to get ratings back, but it failed, and as it failed it became a show that was so hard for me to watch. I had to force myself to so that it'd not end with my not knowing what had become of everyone.

Trutoheart

Re: Y&R Stupid Casting Changes

Postby Trutoheart » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Y&R realized that they messed up killing off the little girl Delia now that are trying to do some clean up. I know there numbers went down after that happened because I havent watched it since. Letting Adam and Billy go was STUPID STUPID STUPID...The writers for this show should be let go. ;(

Juhanna

Postby Juhanna » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:25 pm

%( I do not like that they are letting go of Adam I feel from day one he has had to fight and can not enjoy his life he seems happy now. And I do not feel he killed the child someone else did it and to fire him then bring in another is not right. :0 ;(

Return to “The Young and the Restless”