Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
xx_Jenn_xx

Re: Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:14 pm

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
Quote lonesky: Did Jana LIE about anything? NO. She told Phyllis the truth. IF Jack didn't do anything wrong, then he has nothing to worry about, does he?

He didn't do anything wrong. Gloria was after John's money and stature NOTHING MORE. That broad lies so much she actually starts to believe her own delusions. Jack saw threw her from the get and wasn't gonna let his pops go down like dat. HOLLA!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA 3)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:21 pm

Quote Evsmom: Jana doesn't have any business talking about what she knows or doesn't know. >(

Jack was definitely wrong to make his Dad change his will. Whether Gloria is a gold digger or not, it wasn't Jack's call to coerse him into changing the will. He should have put more energy into showing his Dad how she really was and let his Dad decide what to do with his own estate.

What about her alleged "Tumah"???? You mean her memory has not been affected. My question is why is she stirring any body's Kool-aid... Ain't she did enough wrong to justify her being locked up... Oh wait... She hasn't been to trail yet... How bout o'l girl just minde her own affairs... it ain't like she hasn't made her fair share of enemies as well felonies herself >) ~) >(

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:36 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
Quote lonesky: Did Jana LIE about anything? NO. She told Phyllis the truth. IF Jack didn't do anything wrong, then he has nothing to worry about, does he?

He didn't do anything wrong. Gloria was after John's money and stature NOTHING MORE. That broad lies so much she actually starts to believe her own delusions. Jack saw threw her from the get and wasn't gonna let his pops go down like dat. HOLLA!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA 3)

Glorenstein needs to be taken down for what she did to Jack with the face cream! She tricked John into marriage and then got Jack out of his family's company because she's so demented!
WTH does Jana know? She just had half her brain taken out. I really liked her and Kevin together, and I love that she's tormenting Phyllis, but she needs to mind what she says about people like Jack!

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:39 pm

Well like I said, If Jack didn't do anything wrong, what difference does it make what Jana says or what Phyllis find out?

Oh I know! If the press (most of them are pretty smart) will NOT buy that I did it for my dad routine. The press will rip him to shreds. I think defrauding his father and thowing his father's widow out on the street may cost Jack his senate seat. But just wait until Michael Baldwin finds out!

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:42 pm

Well.... this is America and you are free to have an opinion.... :-) :-) :-) I love you... But the real is that John Abbott wanted to do the wild-thang and Glo was willing to oblige! :-) :-) :-) That was Jack that said she "tricked" John... John N-e-v-a-h E-v-a-h said that or felt he had been duped... Shoot... O'l boy was a happy man for as long as he could get at Gloria. Now... don't get it twisted... We talkin about crazy Jana's behine and how she ain't got no business stirrin in kool-aid that ain't hers... I mean... think about it... She has all the felony charges she can handle if she stops thinking about Phyllis' stuff and concentrates on her own. :-) :-) :-)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:46 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme: Well.... this is America and you are free to have an opinion.... :-) :-) :-) I love you... But the real is that John Abbott wanted to do the wild-thang and Glo was willing to oblige! :-) :-) :-) That was Jack that said she "tricked" John... John N-e-v-a-h E-v-a-h said that or felt he had been duped... Shoot... O'l boy was a happy man for as long as he could get at Gloria. Now... don't get it twisted... We talkin about crazy Jana's behine and how she ain't got no business stirrin in kool-aid that ain't hers... I mean... think about it... She has all the felony charges she can handle if she stops thinking about Phyllis' stuff and concentrates on her own. :-) :-) :-)

Come on, Cher! We all saw Glorenstein stake out John and then go after the poor man (who hadn't had a women in years) with a vengeance! She knows how to use what she has to get men..she did it to poor William, too!
Jana is sly like a fox...she could be playing Phyllis!!!! 8)

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:51 pm

Quote ILuvNY:
Quote cherchezlefemme: Well.... this is America and you are free to have an opinion.... :-) :-) :-) I love you... But the real is that John Abbott wanted to do the wild-thang and Glo was willing to oblige! :-) :-) :-) That was Jack that said she "tricked" John... John N-e-v-a-h E-v-a-h said that or felt he had been duped... Shoot... O'l boy was a happy man for as long as he could get at Gloria. Now... don't get it twisted... We talkin about crazy Jana's behine and how she ain't got no business stirrin in kool-aid that ain't hers... I mean... think about it... She has all the felony charges she can handle if she stops thinking about Phyllis' stuff and concentrates on her own. :-) :-) :-)

Come on, Cher! We all saw Glorenstein stake out John and then go after the poor man (who hadn't had a women in years) with a vengeance! She knows how to use what she has to get men..she did it to poor William, too!

You are da Girl :-) :-) :-) :-) Shoot ... You da girl just cuz you'd take that stinky man and wash em :-) :-) :-) :-) I ain't never gon be mad at cha! :-) :-) :-) I think you are right about Jana playin Phyllis... I think she's playin them all. ;)

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:00 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme:
Quote ILuvNY:

You are da Girl :-) :-) :-) :-) Shoot ... You da girl just cuz you'd take that stinky man and wash em :-) :-) :-) :-) I ain't never gon be mad at cha! :-) :-) :-) I think you are right about Jana playin Phyllis... I think she's playin them all. ;)

Yeah...I'll sacrifice and clean him up!!!! But then he'll owe me.... 3) 3) 3) :)

CrAzY4cRoSbY

Postby CrAzY4cRoSbY » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:55 pm

Quote lonesky: Well like I said, If Jack didn't do anything wrong, what difference does it make what Jana says or what Phyllis find out?

Oh I know! If the press (most of them are pretty smart) will NOT buy that I did it for my dad routine. The press will rip him to shreds. I think defrauding his father and thowing his father's widow out on the street may cost Jack his senate seat. But just wait until Michael Baldwin finds out!

You have clearly missed my point. What I said has nothing to do with Jack being found out. My problem is with Jana speaking on things she knows nothing about. SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW JACK but she's running her mouth like she does. Just because she kicks it with Keven, Glo, and Mike doesn't mean she KNOWS Jack just because they've dealt with him, but she kept dropping that line "...that's not the Jack Abbott I know..." WELL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HIM SO SHUT THE HECK UP!!. That's the point I'm trynna make. That'd be like me saying "oh, I'm familiar with Sidney Crosby because I kick it with his cousin". No, that just makes me look like a pressed fool who swears she knows him just because she knows somebody who's related to him or knows him. And then for me to start talkin' ish about him just because of what somebody SAID. Naw son, how about you speak on your own experience instead of trynna pawn off somebody elses. THAT'S the point I was trynna make.

CandyLane5

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:25 am

I think Jana is smart, like Kevin, and she is playing Phyllis... time for someone to play with Phyllis' mind instead of her playing with people's minds.. :]

Return to “The Young and the Restless”