Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CrAzY4cRoSbY

Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Postby CrAzY4cRoSbY » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:33 pm

SHE NEEDS TO SHUT HER MOUTH ABOUT JACK!!! She knows NOTHING about him except what she "heard" from someone else. Tellin' stories first hand like she was apart of ish. WERE YOU THERE CHICK?! No! I didn't think so, SO SHUT UP! Phyllis doesn't need a recap. She's known Jack a long time, and is MUCH closer to him and knowing what he's really like than you are, SO HUSH! I mean is this high school? Is this broad 16? "Oh well someone I know hates him so I hate him too." GROW UP!!!

RonkT2oo

Re: Ok, CLEARLY Jana is back on my hate list...

Postby RonkT2oo » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:37 pm

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: SHE NEEDS TO SHUT HER MOUTH ABOUT JACK!!! She knows NOTHING about him except what she "heard" from someone else. Tellin' stories first hand like she was apart of ish. WERE YOU THERE CHICK?! No! I didn't think so, SO SHUT UP! Phyllis doesn't need a recap. She's known Jack a long time, and is MUCH closer to him and knowing what he's really like than you are, SO HUSH! I mean is this high school? Is this broad 16? "Oh well someone I know hates him so I hate him too." GROW UP!!!

I agreed about Jana, but why the hell is Phyllis asking the chaplin about John's will, she never leaves well enough alone. If she finds out the truth what is she going to do? Tell on Jack? What good would that do...Glo got what she deserved

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:37 pm

Jana has always been on my hate list.. :D She needs to shut her effin mouth about my baby daddy Jack!! :-)

CrAzY4cRoSbY

Postby CrAzY4cRoSbY » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:38 pm

Quote RonkT2oo:
Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: SHE NEEDS TO SHUT HER MOUTH ABOUT JACK!!! She knows NOTHING about him except what she "heard" from someone else. Tellin' stories first hand like she was apart of ish. WERE YOU THERE CHICK?! No! I didn't think so, SO SHUT UP! Phyllis doesn't need a recap. She's known Jack a long time, and is MUCH closer to him and knowing what he's really like than you are, SO HUSH! I mean is this high school? Is this broad 16? "Oh well someone I know hates him so I hate him too." GROW UP!!!

I agreed about Jana, but why the hell is Phyllis asking the chaplin about John's will, she never leaves well enough alone. If she finds out the truth what is she going to do? Tell on Jack? What good would that do...Glo got what she deserved

AMEN!

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:44 pm

All Phyllis has to do is wait til crazy girl lay down.... and smother her arse! :-) :-) :-) That will shut her up!

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:45 pm

>) >) >) Mizz Psycho Jana >) >) >) ~) ~) ~) ~)

wat did she say?....'thats the Jack i remember'? or sumthing like that...Shut da F up u Psycho Maniac Serial Killer...go play on the freeway with ur boy Kevin & ride off into the sunset on ur Harley :-) :-) :-) :-)

CrAzY4cRoSbY

Postby CrAzY4cRoSbY » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:45 pm

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: >) >) >) Mizz Psycho Jana >) >) >) ~) ~) ~) ~)

wat did she say?....'thats the Jack i remember'? or sumthing like that...Shut da F up u Psycho Maniac Serial Killer...go play on the freeway with ur boy Kevin & ride off into the sunset on ur Harley :-) :-) :-) :-)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:47 pm

Ooooooooooooh... I know how to shut her up..... Where's JT Blue checked shirt???????? Hell, it knocked victoria out... She's in a coma... and I'm sure it will work for Jana! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:49 pm

Quote cherchezlefemme: Ooooooooooooh... I know how to shut her up..... Where's JT Blue checked shirt???????? Hell, it knocked victoria out... She's in a coma... and I'm sure it will work for Jana! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

LMAO!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

timsbabe

Postby timsbabe » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 pm

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
Quote xx_Jenn_xx: >) >) >) Mizz Psycho Jana >) >) >) ~) ~) ~) ~)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
AMEN and take yr buddy Gloworm with ya

Return to “The Young and the Restless”