Y&R Lets Go Of Michael Muhney

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
hopey pix

Re: Y&R Lets Go Of Michael Muhney

Postby hopey pix » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:28 pm

I also wish it was a stunt!And it would all go away!AND that Billy Miller would stay,and MM too!!It's going to be all downhill after this!Only Ray Wise might have some sparks!But,how long will he even stay?

Postby Little_Debbie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:48 pm

MM is a gifted actor, and he'll be missed by many. However, the show must go on. It will be interesting to see if there is a ratings drop or not after Mr. Muhney's exit.
I wish him well, and will definitely check him out if he lands on another soap.

Postby MindlessFun » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:53 am

This is for the long time watchers. Way back when Heather Tom played Victoria and Billy was played by David Tom...Victoria was Victor's kid and Billy was Jack's brother. BUT I find it weird that Billy and Victoria are now married. 8) So if you think about it, it was a role that would have now been brother and sister (real life, Tom & Tom) being married (on the show Victoria & Billy). This is REALLY hard to explain on here, am I making ANY sense or do I need sleep ?)

So I think of Victoria as Heather Tom now and she is therefore married to her brother David Tom! :|

Return to “The Young and the Restless”