Y&R Lets Go Of Michael Muhney

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Y&R Lets Go Of Michael Muhney

Postby Sinny » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote calliope:
Quote MichaelMuhneyfan:
Quote Licorice_423: I read the tweet that said something about concern for family. Couldn't it possibly mean that he left on his own, that he chose to leave? So much jump to bash those in charge when THERE ARE NO FACTS.

People always assume that they know what goes on behind the scenes. None of us work for Y&R and none of us are the agents for these actors.

MM said he was let Go! He was very sad. Did not leave voluntarily. Those are the FACTS.

First MS, then BM, now Michael. Three of the best on the show. This is not a coincidence.

No, it's not a coincidence. There's one common denominator. Jill Farren Phelps. That's it.

she is getting rid of all the strong actors.. I guess she wants puppets and that is it.

XmasWombat3

Postby XmasWombat3 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote calliope: ~)
Quote 1Elvis: No more Adam means No more Sharon getting with Adam. :-)

~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

SO obvious isn't it.. gloating about MS leaving and now MM. SHameful really..I wonder if they are going to recast Adam.

Tsk Tsk Sinny...now here you go again bashing posters, calling one shameful for gloating about the leavings of two actors, that most people detested! :)Will the mods punish you for bashing a poster again?

And don't be such a big ass hypocrite Sinny. If it were DG and SC that had been given the boot, you would be on here gloating 24/7...shameful really! ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) ~)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Quote roseofsharon1942:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote roseofsharon1942:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote jorie:
Quote Soap Fan: NO MORE ADAM!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!!!! :) :) :)

MM IS THE ONLY REASON I WATCHED ,JAN 3O I'M DONE,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not me. As long as this show is on television... I will be here to watch. ;)

Our beloved Sharon is rumored to be next. Are you still going to watch Y&R?

First of all Sharon is not going any place. And second yes I will be still watching. Makes no different to me who goes I will still watch this show. I have hung in there since 1973 and will keep watching. ;)

I have watched from the start and this is just too much all at once. And what makes you so sure Sharon isn't going anywhere? I mostly stayed because of Sharon. MM's contract was good till June 2015 so what makes you think Sharon is safe? It is almost as if the story ended with Mrs. C.

I think it is horrible seeing some actually gloating that he is gone.. they did the same when MS left too. WHo is to say SC is not next.. wonder if the gloating will be as much then.. shameful

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Quote dawn888:
Quote roseofsharon1942:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote roseofsharon1942:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote jorie:
Quote Soap Fan: NO MORE ADAM!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!!!! :) :) :)

First of all Sharon is not going any place. And second yes I will be still watching. Makes no different to me who goes I will still watch this show. I have hung in there since 1973 and will keep watching. ;)

I have watched from the start and this is just too much all at once. And what makes you so sure Sharon isn't going anywhere? I mostly stayed because of Sharon. MM's contract was good till June 2015 so what makes you think Sharon is safe? It is almost as if the story ended with Mrs. C.

there is no way sharon case is safe, neither is Josh Morrow, Eric Braeden or any other vet of this show. I would not be shocked to see sc axed next, they've pretty much ruined her so whats the point of keeping her on the show.

I wouldn't be shocked to see her next.. I can totally see them putting her in the nuthouse after she is exposed.

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote roseofsharon1942:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote roseofsharon1942:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote jorie:

I think it is horrible seeing some actually gloating that he is gone.. they did the same when MS left too. WHo is to say SC is not next.. wonder if the gloating will be as much then.. shameful

I wouldn't be surprised if she is next. Adam may be going off because of Delia. Jail or wherever. So it's possible SC will be sent off to rehab and be forgotten. No one can feel secure now.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Quote jacksmyguy:
Quote calliope:
Quote MichaelMuhneyfan:
Quote Licorice_423: I read the tweet that said something about concern for family. Couldn't it possibly mean that he left on his own, that he chose to leave? So much jump to bash those in charge when THERE ARE NO FACTS.

People always assume that they know what goes on behind the scenes. None of us work for Y&R and none of us are the agents for these actors.

MM said he was let Go! He was very sad. Did not leave voluntarily. Those are the FACTS.

First MS, then BM, now Michael. Three of the best on the show. This is not a coincidence.

You just echoed what I said in the other thread on this topic. First it was Michelle Stafford, then Billy Miller and now Michael Muhney...What the H3ll??? All three of these actors are either past Emmy winners or Emmy nominated. These people in charge of Y&R are truly morons. How many top caliber actors do we have to lose before CBS wakes up if they really want to keep this show on the air, which I seriously doubt. Peter Bergman and Doug Davidson are probably next out the door. What is happening now is way beyond terrible.

I really cannot believe they have let go some of the biggest talent on the show.. they are idiots.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote jacksmyguy:
Quote calliope:
Quote MichaelMuhneyfan:

You just echoed what I said in the other thread on this topic. First it was Michelle Stafford, then Billy Miller and now Michael Muhney...What the H3ll??? All three of these actors are either past Emmy winners or Emmy nominated. These people in charge of Y&R are truly morons. How many top caliber actors do we have to lose before CBS wakes up if they really want to keep this show on the air, which I seriously doubt. Peter Bergman and Doug Davidson are probably next out the door. What is happening now is way beyond terrible.

I really cannot believe they have let go some of the biggest talent on the show.. they are idiots.

Every month it seems we are hearing of another fav being let go. It makes me wonder with the new year what will happen in January!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote Sinny:
Quote roseofsharon1942:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote roseofsharon1942:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote jorie:

I wouldn't be surprised if she is next. Adam may be going off because of Delia. Jail or wherever. So it's possible SC will be sent off to rehab and be forgotten. No one can feel secure now.

I don't think anyone is safe.. I really don't and the way they have written Sharon sure would be easy to write her out.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Quote Layngel:
Quote Sinny:
Quote jacksmyguy:
Quote calliope:
Quote MichaelMuhneyfan:

Every month it seems we are hearing of another fav being let go. It makes me wonder with the new year what will happen in January!

I know.. I wonder who is next..I hate all the changes

strawberrypop

Postby strawberrypop » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:26 pm

MM leaving....OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I cannot believe this loss. I am completely floored by this news. I think Y&R is trying to be cancelled. Wow just..WOW.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”