Sharon will not tell the truth....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
1Elvis

Re: Sharon will not tell the truth....

Postby 1Elvis » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:29 am

Quote PhylFan:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote rancher: It is getting so old to watch Sharon attempt to tell Nick the truth, only to be interrupted time and time again.

These writers are so predictable. They overdo constantly.

If she isn't going to tell the truth, then stop the stupid interruptions.

Why should Sharon say anything ? Phyllis never told the truth about anything. ~) Phyllis was the biggest liar in gc. And we none know Sharon did anything. Until it comes out... She did not do anything. It was all in her head.

Phyllis is the standard to measure Sharon's behaviour by?

Good grief. She should say something because it's not just Phyllis she's hurting.

I don't get that last part, she didn't do it until they found out? Yes she did it, is continuing to do it and exploiting Nicks pain to get in his good graces. She turned everyone's life upside down to get what she wants.

Phyllis would never do to Faith what Sharon is doing to Summer. I know, I know "she wished Faith was dead, what kind of person does that", words don't mean as much as actions...she did the right thing, for Nick and for Faith. Sharon pretends to be Summers friend, how sick is that?

Phyllis was stalking Sharon and did this to her own self. Phyllis wish Faith dead.. Not one, but twice. Yes Phyllis would have. ~) anyone wish a child to die is nothing but a low down sorry person. There is no proof Sharon did anything until it plays out.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:35 am

Quote 1Elvis:
Quote PhylFan:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote rancher: It is getting so old to watch Sharon attempt to tell Nick the truth, only to be interrupted time and time again.

Why should Sharon say anything ? Phyllis never told the truth about anything. ~) Phyllis was the biggest liar in gc. And we none know Sharon did anything. Until it comes out... She did not do anything. It was all in her head.

Good grief. She should say something because it's not just Phyllis she's hurting.

I don't get that last part, she didn't do it until they found out? Yes she did it, is continuing to do it and exploiting Nicks pain to get in his good graces. She turned everyone's life upside down to get what she wants.

Phyllis would never do to Faith what Sharon is doing to Summer. I know, I know "she wished Faith was dead, what kind of person does that", words don't mean as much as actions...she did the right thing, for Nick and for Faith. Sharon pretends to be Summers friend, how sick is that?

Phyllis was stalking Sharon and did this to her own self. Phyllis wish Faith dead.. Not one, but twice. Yes Phyllis would have. ~) anyone wish a child to die is nothing but a low down sorry person. There is no proof Sharon did anything until it plays out.

Like I've said before; Sharon and Phyllis, both are wolves. One is a she-wolf, the other a wolf in sheep's clothing, but wolves nevertheless.

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Quote SLEUTH: Sharon wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit her in the azz.

Word

sweetangel.

Postby sweetangel. » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Quote PhylFan:
Quote 1Elvis:

:-) :-) :-)

mamawthemagnificent

Postby mamawthemagnificent » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Just please wake Phyllis up for the new year so Faith can be stopped before she discovers her wishes are usually met. This is a terrible storyline for a young actress.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”