Sharon And Nick Are Pathetic Together!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Charlie Big

Re: Sharon And Nick Are Pathetic Together!

Postby Charlie Big » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote laurie6: I agree they are pathetic together, Nick is around Sharon because he doesn't have who he really wants which is Avery, He uses Sharon every time he is lonely and she lets him. All there scenes together seem really forced and boring to watch. I used to love them in the beginning they were hot and exciting to me Now I don't like even watching them.

They are like the lazy fall back story when the writers don't know what to do with the characters.

Seriously though, she screwed his father. Just move on.

it is just so gross.. how do you go back once father and son have shared the same skank.. that is so gross.. if they ever wanted to go back to shick they never should have went there with shictor.

It's revolting.

So far Nick doesn't want her anyway, so who knows, maybe he never will.

Nick is bound to get horny soon and we know he will tap it and leave it with Sharon.. he doesn't mind doing that to her at all.. we need him to tap it and then find out what she has done so she really flips her noodle

The problem with this couple is that one is desperate and the other one is glad of of it. The problem with Nick scratching his itch with Sharon is that she will scream knocked up, even if she has to lie first and then fake a miscarriage. That is just how desperate she is. The funny thing about this broad is that she can only seems to get herself knocked up for Nick.With every Tom, Dick and Harry she has done and then some, she only ever screams knocked up for the Newman bank account. If Nick needs to scratch that itch, he better use some kind of protection, sorta like an insurance against this con artist. I am still wondering if she didn't change the DNA for Faith too.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote Sinny:
Quote laurie6: I agree they are pathetic together, Nick is around Sharon because he doesn't have who he really wants which is Avery, He uses Sharon every time he is lonely and she lets him. All there scenes together seem really forced and boring to watch. I used to love them in the beginning they were hot and exciting to me Now I don't like even watching them.

They are just pathetic. I actually feel embarrassed for the actors having to try to force this shmupy pairing AGAIN.. after sooooo much dirty between them.. all I see is forced. No chemistry at all.

Forced and tired. Just brutal Sin.

They are like the brain dead on life support.

Lol. You must got them mixed up with Phyllis. :-)

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote Savoy:
Quote countryMomof4: Well obviously I disagree with every. single. word!

Sharon is on her way to getting well and then she will tell the truth. Nick has been hurting from his break up with Avery. Both are trying to deal with what has happened to them over the years.Everyone has baggage and this couple seems to be trying to deal with it.

Sharon and Nick know each other very well and have always been connected on a deeper level than they have been with others IMO.

Neither person is perfect but they never will be. That's simple reality.

Great post, they've gone through a lot together and apart, yet they always stand by each other.

Because one is the town fool and the other one is the village idiot. One is stupid and the other one is glad of it. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) They have been through much more apart than they ever did when they were married. They have nothing in common anymore. Together they are struggling on life support. Even Noah sees that.

More like it's hyperventilating over the time that Nick, is spending with Sharon and the possibility of it's leading to a reunion of the two. :-) :-) :-) :-) There's only one on life support, it's neither Sharon nor Nick.

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Quote 1Elvis:
Quote Savoy:

Sharon is on her way to getting well and then she will tell the truth. Nick has been hurting from his break up with Avery. Both are trying to deal with what has happened to them over the years.Everyone has baggage and this couple seems to be trying to deal with it.

Sharon and Nick know each other very well and have always been connected on a deeper level than they have been with others IMO.

Great post, they've gone through a lot together and apart, yet they always stand by each other.

So true. ;)

:-) :-) It's all about the time that Nick and Sharon are sharing.

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Quote Savoy:
Quote Charlie Big:
Quote Savoy:

Because one is the town fool and the other one is the village idiot. One is stupid and the other one is glad of it. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) They have been through much more apart than they ever did when they were married. They have nothing in common anymore. Together they are struggling on life support. Even Noah sees that.

More like it's hyperventilating over the time that Nick, is spending with Sharon and the possibility of it's leading to a reunion of the two. :-) :-) :-) :-) There's only one on life support, it's neither Sharon nor Nick.

Someone needs to go pull the plug on that life support and stop wasting money on that idiot. :-)

1Elvis

Postby 1Elvis » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Quote Savoy:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote Savoy:

So true. ;)

They are looking good and rocking gc. :)

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:

They are like the lazy fall back story when the writers don't know what to do with the characters.

Seriously though, she screwed his father. Just move on.

Exactly! There is nothing cute about them. There is this part of them now that is just nasty! There is an "ick" factor to watching Nick with a woman who did his daddy and his brother and both of the Abbott men! It is just EEEEEWWWWW! You can almost smell the stinch of it. I don't see how Nick can stomach that at all. It is just so filthy nasty. EEEEWWWWWW!

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Quote 1Elvis:
Quote Savoy:
Quote Charlie Big:
Quote Savoy:

Someone needs to go pull the plug on that life support and stop wasting money on that idiot. :-)

I wish that they would, just end it already.

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Quote 1Elvis:
Quote Savoy:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote Savoy:

So true. ;)

They are looking good and rocking gc. :)

They still have the magic, I hope you get your couple back soon.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Quote laurie6:
Quote Sinny:

They are just pathetic. I actually feel embarrassed for the actors having to try to force this shmupy pairing AGAIN.. after sooooo much dirty between them.. all I see is forced. No chemistry at all.

Exactly, To much has happened.

The witch went and left him and Faith to go screw his brother and then as if that wasn't enough, she went and moved in with Victor and screwed him too! Of course, this was after she had already done Jack and Billy! I don't know what is wrong with Nick but this fellow needs a shrink himself. EEEEEEWWWWW! What man wants a woman after his daddy and brother have already had her? Mabye for a cheap screw, like a service station, but geez, no self respecting man would want that. Even Victor is concerned for Nick. I am sure that he don't want Nick around what he already had either. And what an insult to his mother! Nick is desperate and selfish and nasty but most of all, very stupid. Brain dead. Why would Nick want to force that witch on his family? They can't stand her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”