Billy/Kelly..Can Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Joy T

Re: Billy/Kelly..Can Spoiler

Postby Joy T » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:18 pm

I really think they brought Kelly in to destroy the marriage between Billy and Victoria before the "new" Billy arrives on the scene. The new Billy was a great actor but does still have that baby face. I wonder if the writers think that he looks too young and they want to put him with a younger girl. Rumors were floating that Mac was coming back. If that is true, I can see JFP splitting Villy and going in another direction.

Victor will be happy! Ugh

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Quote countryMomof4: Kelly does seem rather "off" to me so I can totally see why some think she was planted by Victor. He has many minions to do his dirty work and nothing stops him. >(

I was hoping that the show wasn't going to go the usual route and have billy cheat. Guess that was too much to hope for. ~)

Red, you never cease to amaze me! :))

aw thanks sweet girl, you amaze me also with your always intelligent posts.. :)

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Quote Joy T: I really think they brought Kelly in to destroy the marriage between Billy and Victoria before the "new" Billy arrives on the scene. The new Billy was a great actor but does still have that baby face. I wonder if the writers think that he looks too young and they want to put him with a younger girl. Rumors were floating that Mac was coming back. If that is true, I can see JFP splitting Villy and going in another direction.

Victor will be happy! Ugh

That's the plan for bringing in DT? I was thinking just the opposite, Billy having an affair and looking like a totally ungrateful jackass doesn't seem the right way to bring in a replacement for a character as popular as Billy Abbott. JMHO.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:26 pm

It says SID 2014 preview's that in Jan.Billy and Victoria's life will get back to normal.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote habbyfan:
Quote rediculous: They go to the park after a meeting, she is definitely flirting with him, he tells her he doesn't want to go home and suggests they go for coffee, she wants something stronger, so they decide to go for a drink..in tomorrows preview, Nick sees them together drinking, he doesn't seem to pleased as he asks Billy who his friend is..

That was chilling ...

Truly. As much as I'm hating what Billy's doing, the fact that he doesn't stop going down the wrong road even when people talk to him shows that he is out of control. I'm also hoping that in the case of the drink, Nick's seeing them together will be used later when he sees Kelly coming out of Vic's office or sees them together. But I'm more thinking that Kelly is an alcoholic and did kill Dee (and doesn't realize it).

I felt shudders up and down my back when I saw the clip Buko I had so much hope for this couple who have gone through H&LL and back.

These two remind me of *The Days of Wine and Roses* I hated that movie.

I was also reminded of Sharon wooed back to G/C under the guise of helping Victor only to have the town treat her like a leper ... that was when I felt the need to take a six month hiatus ...

I guess it is just asking too much to have a happy s/l for Xmas ...

bukopandan

Postby bukopandan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Quote greengrass: It says SID 2014 preview's that in Jan.Billy and Victoria's life will get back to normal.

Thanks for this info. I just hope it doesn't mean that things will seem to be back to normal and then....

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:49 pm

Quote bukopandan:
Quote greengrass: It says SID 2014 preview's that in Jan.Billy and Victoria's life will get back to normal.

Thanks for this info. I just hope it doesn't mean that things will seem to be back to normal and then....

I hope so too. I don't like the way Billy is acting right now. I understand everyone grieves in a different way but Billy is being too dependent on Kelly. There is something wrong with her.

Aww Red, thanks *)

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:05 pm

Quote greengrass: Maybe Nick will phone Victoria and tell her that Billy is there drinking with this Kelly chick.If Billy thinks he's hurting now if he does anything with Kelly,after Victoria get's through with him then he'll now what pain is.

--------------------------
It would be good if Nick calls Victoria and she shows up while they are drinking it up and all cozy. Billy does love Victoria but has no self-control and wallowing in pitty; she will be able to seduce him while drinking.
Love the idea----Let Victoria walk in and see them!!
I LOVED NICK CHALLENGING HIM BEING THERE WITH SOMEONE!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Quote FL senior fan:
Quote greengrass: Maybe Nick will phone Victoria and tell her that Billy is there drinking with this Kelly chick.If Billy thinks he's hurting now if he does anything with Kelly,after Victoria get's through with him then he'll now what pain is.

--------------------------
It would be good if Nick calls Victoria and she shows up while they are drinking it up and all cozy. Billy does love Victoria but has no self-control and wallowing in pitty; she will be able to seduce him while drinking.
Love the idea----Let Victoria walk in and see them!!
I LOVED NICK CHALLENGING HIM BEING THERE WITH SOMEONE!!

I hope Nick calls Jack,Billy needs to know he is not the only person who is hurting.

PAC12fan

Postby PAC12fan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:06 pm

I think Billy and Kelly will hit the sheets within a week.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”