"Kelly Andrews".... her last name is Andrews

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
aussierox

"Kelly Andrews".... her last name is Andrews

Postby aussierox » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:07 am

"Cynthia Watros Kelly Andrews (2013)"

I checked Kelly's last name on the closing credits and official cast list.

It's Andrews, her full name is Kelly Andrews.

jorie

Re:

Postby jorie » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:41 am

Quote aussierox: "Cynthia Watros Kelly Andrews (2013)"

I checked Kelly's last name on the closing credits and official cast list.

It's Andrews, her full name is Kelly Andrews.

She may have lied to the support group about her name.

Harley877

Re:

Postby Harley877 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:46 am

Did you see Victor's list with Adam's name. The name right above it is "Kelly White". I can't help but think that was intentional? I'm wondering if she lied about her name and she was involved in Delia's accident?

vikis3

Re:

Postby vikis3 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:37 pm

Have you ever hear of maiden name or alias?

MikeLikesSoaps

Re:

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:03 pm

I agree - I think WHITE is her real name and she killed Delia.

Clancy

Re:

Postby Clancy » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:09 pm

I saw the Kelly on the list. I think you're right.

FL senior fan

Re:

Postby FL senior fan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:05 am

Quote vikis3: Have you ever hear of maiden name or alias?

---------------------
I think we were or are all hoping this is true, and she did the H&R killing (before or after Adam came by and swerved from the dog). However, spoiler facts are now out that Adam will be convicted of it and either killed by Billy's rage or sent off to Prison. If only the writers, CBS, and Sony would have listened to their viewers!! Would have loved for Kelly to be guilty since sleeping with Billy. Now we have to figure out what lies are between her and Stitch! SHE'S TROUBLE, DON'T LIKE HER. IMO she'd play the part well as a drunk; always has "that look" to her.

vikis3

Re:

Postby vikis3 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Quote FL senior fan:
Quote vikis3: Have you ever hear of maiden name or alias?

---------------------
I think we were or are all hoping this is true, and she did the H&R killing (before or after Adam came by and swerved from the dog). However, spoiler facts are now out that Adam will be convicted of it and either killed by Billy's rage or sent off to Prison. If only the writers, CBS, and Sony would have listened to their viewers!! Would have loved for Kelly to be guilty since sleeping with Billy. Now we have to figure out what lies are between her and Stitch! SHE'S TROUBLE, DON'T LIKE HER. IMO she'd play the part well as a drunk; always has "that look" to her.

I think she would make a good trouble maker in town, she just has that look about her.

Lizzytish

Re:

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:56 pm

I don't think it's going to matter any more. Adam will be blamed. I think putting Kelly White was just a ruse to throw us off.

Sunsalutation

Re:

Postby Sunsalutation » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:47 am

Quote Lizzytish: I don't think it's going to matter any more. Adam will be blamed. I think putting Kelly White was just a ruse to throw us off.

It dawned on me when listening to Victor's investigator that the list of suspects of SUV owners was created because an eye witness saw a black SUV with plates starting with a 6 (or was that a G?) AND that a MALE driver stopped and came out to check before leaving. So all the registered owners who are females including Kelly White could not have been the driver. It would be a real stretch to think that Kelly Andrews is the same person as Kelly White. And the name Kelly can also be a boy name too. If Kelly really did do it, it would have nothing to do with the list.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”