Summer/Courtney..Can spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Summer/Courtney..Can spoiler

Postby rediculous » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:45 am

I was very proud of Summer in her insistence with Courtney about Zack..she is not just accepting Courtney's lame excuses as to who Zack is..well done Summer (I really like this girl)she also confronted the Raven girl and ordered her to stay away from Fen when he is released from jail..later we see Courtney meeting up with Raven at the park and an exchange of money and drugs was seen..

Savoy

Re: Summer/Courtney..Can spoiler

Postby Savoy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:38 am

Thnxs Red, HK is a great addition to the show, love her looking out for Noah. Giving credit to something that Alandz(sp) brought up. Could it be that Courtney is working with Womack as an undercover narc, trying to bust a drug ring in GC, with Zack being Courtneys undercover handler. Courtney isn't coming off as a drug user.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:41 am

I think that is a very strong possibility Savoy..

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:30 am

I don't think she comes across like a drug addict either, she also seems much older than Summer is. Theres probably alot more to this storyline, although I do think summer may end up being the one hooked on drugs.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:13 am

Quote dawn888: I don't think she comes across like a drug addict either, she also seems much older than Summer is. Theres probably alot more to this storyline, although I do think summer may end up being the one hooked on drugs.

Why dawn? Summer doesn't give me the impression that she would be hooked on drugs..I'm just wondering what makes you think that might happen..

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:15 am

I love Summer! She is very loving and loyal with family and friends.

valleycliffe

Postby valleycliffe » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:16 am

Quote rediculous:
Quote dawn888: I don't think she comes across like a drug addict either, she also seems much older than Summer is. Theres probably alot more to this storyline, although I do think summer may end up being the one hooked on drugs.

Why dawn? Summer doesn't give me the impression that she would be hooked on drugs..I'm just wondering what makes you think that might happen..

not drugs like coke but maybe drugs like amphetamines to give you energy cause you're not eating. maybe someone will make a remark like she's kinda fat to be a model or something and voila, diet pills. or bulimia...
lol i even read they will eat cotton balls to fill up their tummy.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:22 am

Quote valleycliffe:
Quote rediculous:

not drugs like coke but maybe drugs like amphetamines to give you energy cause you're not eating. maybe someone will make a remark like she's kinda fat to be a model or something and voila, diet pills. or bulimia...
lol i even read they will eat cotton balls to fill up their tummy.

aaww..the poor digestive system.. :|

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Quote Savoy: Thnxs Red, HK is a great addition to the show, love her looking out for Noah. Giving credit to something that Alandz(sp) brought up. Could it be that Courtney is working with Womack as an undercover narc, trying to bust a drug ring in GC, with Zack being Courtneys undercover handler. Courtney isn't coming off as a drug user.

Noah isn't very bright when it comes to women so needs Summer to look out for him.It's strange that Summer knows nothing about her best friend's family.Courtney gives the impression that her parents are wealthy and always travelling,they won't even be around for Christmas.If she doesn't take drugs then she's supplying someone else,maybe Zach.At one point Courtney tried to stop Summer's questions by pointing out that she's not really Noah's sister.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Quote janetb:
Quote Savoy: Thnxs Red, HK is a great addition to the show, love her looking out for Noah. Giving credit to something that Alandz(sp) brought up. Could it be that Courtney is working with Womack as an undercover narc, trying to bust a drug ring in GC, with Zack being Courtneys undercover handler. Courtney isn't coming off as a drug user.

Noah isn't very bright when it comes to women so needs Summer to look out for him.It's strange that Summer knows nothing about her best friend's family.Courtney gives the impression that her parents are wealthy and always travelling,they won't even be around for Christmas.If she doesn't take drugs then she's supplying someone else,maybe Zach.At one point Courtney tried to stop Summer's questions by pointing out that she's not really Noah's sister.

Yes, she did, but Summer didn't go for it. Loving this girl more everyday!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”