Chloe/Connor..Can Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Chloe/Connor..Can Spoiler

Postby janetb » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Quote gardengal: Dear Chloe,

There is this little thing called a phone that makes calls, takes voice messages, and text messages. New mamas worry about everything (so do old mamas ;) ). So try using the blasted phone before taking someones kid out for a joy ride.

Chloe missed the whole point,it wasn't just about her grieving for Delia.You NEVER take someone else's child anywhere without asking and letting their parent know first.Of course Chelsea was scared, especially after what happened with Dylan.

JUJU41

Postby JUJU41 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Just for the time being I would not leave Chloe alone with Connor. I could see something coming the minute Chelsea left her alone with him.

cards1

Postby cards1 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Quote rediculous: obviously she must have taken Connor without a safety baby seat..she would have no reason to have one in her car and she carried him back into the penthouse in her arms..silly writers..

I thought the exact same thing about the car seat.

Chloe had no other alternative to sooth a fussy baby except to take him out for a "drive" in December in Wisconsin, really Chloe, ever heard of a rocking chair? She could have sent a text, an email or the old fashioned left a note on paper. Her phone died? So she's out riding around with a baby in no car seat with out a phone in December in Wisconsin, and she can't understand why Chelsea might be concerned.

I am glad Chelsea told her about her bad advice about lying about the baby's father. I don't get Chloe having a fit about Chadam, I think Kevin let Chloe go to jail for a crime he committed, yet she has no problem taking him back.

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:00 pm

She's took Connor without the. Parents permission and.by law that is kidnapping a kid she's didn't get the parents permission to take the baby out of. The. House by law. She's could be charge by kidnapping the baby and go to. Jail for it.

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Quote cards1:
Quote rediculous: obviously she must have taken Connor without a safety baby seat..she would have no reason to have one in her car and she carried him back into the penthouse in her arms..silly writers..

I thought the exact same thing about the car seat.

Chloe had no other alternative to sooth a fussy baby except to take him out for a "drive" in December in Wisconsin, really Chloe, ever heard of a rocking chair? She could have sent a text, an email or the old fashioned left a note on paper. Her phone died? So she's out riding around with a baby in no car seat with out a phone in December in Wisconsin, and she can't understand why Chelsea might be concerned.

I am glad Chelsea told her about her bad advice about lying about the baby's father. I don't get Chloe having a fit about Chadam, I think Kevin let Chloe go to jail for a crime he committed, yet she has no problem taking him back.

I co-sign both post that Chloe actions make no sense. Her giving advice to Chelsea with regards to Adam she's married to Kevin.She has allowed Kevin around Delia and has given him chances after chances. In fact the only reason she associate with Chelsea in the beginning was to get access to Adam's money during Tag&Grab s/l. She may be BFF with Chelsea now but Chloe looks foolish with the things coming out of her mouth.

Mich921

Postby Mich921 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Quote rediculous: Chelsea is in a panic with Kevin..he is going to look for them when Chloe returns with Connor, she took him for a drive to calm him down..it use to calm Delia when she was a baby..Chloe is very hurt that Chelsea thought she would kidnap Connor..

I think Chloe is filled with grief and not thinking clearly. She should of called Chelsea and asked her or told her she was taking Conner, especially with Adam being Conners father. He tends to get a little crazy. Chloe should understand that Chelsea would jump to kidnaping since Conner has been kidnapped once before.

chillepepper

Postby chillepepper » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Do you think that the con well tell Adam about Chloe taking the baby? I say no. Chloe may be be griefing but still had no right to take an almost newborn that just had eye surgery out of the house without either parents concent. Why did con call Kevin,he isn't a cop or isn't even married to Chloe anymore. I also don't get why writers leave things out,like WTH was the car seat for the baby? Although it wasn't shown when she left the house some parents keep one in the car,but why would Chloe have one for an infant when Delia would have had a booster seat not a infant seat. If the con tells Adam ,wha tdo you think he well do? JMO

rancher

Postby rancher » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Well.....let's just say that the writers have done stupid again. Chloe taking Connor was just a dumb ploy. Can't anything ever be happy and calm and on the "up and up?"

They just can't let anything be normal!!!

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:21 am

Quote rancher: Well.....let's just say that the writers have done stupid again. Chloe taking Connor was just a dumb ploy. Can't anything ever be happy and calm and on the "up and up?"

They just can't let anything be normal!!!

so true..they make those big dramatic scenes that sizzle out to nothing..time and time again.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”