billy miller leaving

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
djpp

Re: billy miller leaving

Postby djpp » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:32 am

Billy Miller will be missed, but if he has to leave, then the best thing is to bring in the original actor who played Billy which is what they did. The original actor was well liked, and since Billy's character is going to become more serious since Delia's death, the original actor plays that Billy well. Besides Mac is going to return to Genoa City, and I believe Billy and Mac are going to reunite. The original Billy, minus the gambling and drinking, will play the Billy who reunites with Mac. Viewers will love seeing those two together. Although carefree Billy and Victoria were fun for a time, they're getting boring especially with Vikki forgiving Victor for all he's done to Billy and to her! It's ridiculous! No one would forgive everything Victor has done. Time for Billy to move on, or he'll never be happy. Victor will always do something underhanded, Vikki will forgive, to break those two up.

Supercouplevilly

Postby Supercouplevilly » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:50 am

Quote djpp: Billy Miller will be missed, but if he has to leave, then the best thing is to bring in the original actor who played Billy which is what they did. The original actor was well liked, and since Billy's character is going to become more serious since Delia's death, the original actor plays that Billy well. Besides Mac is going to return to Genoa City, and I believe Billy and Mac are going to reunite. The original Billy, minus the gambling and drinking, will play the Billy who reunites with Mac. Viewers will love seeing those two together. Although carefree Billy and Victoria were fun for a time, they're getting boring especially with Vikki forgiving Victor for all he's done to Billy and to her! It's ridiculous! No one would forgive everything Victor has done. Time for Billy to move on, or he'll never be happy. Victor will always do something underhanded, Vikki will forgive, to break those two up.

So glad I won't be around to watch that CRAP, I didn't care one diddly about the TEEN Billy or his pairing with Mac, it is NOTHING compared to BH & AH, as for Victor, I absolutely love him and Billy going at it, Victor has NEVER been a problem in their marriage, all he has ever done is make them stronger.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:53 am

Quote Supercouplevilly:
Quote djpp: Billy Miller will be missed, but if he has to leave, then the best thing is to bring in the original actor who played Billy which is what they did. The original actor was well liked, and since Billy's character is going to become more serious since Delia's death, the original actor plays that Billy well. Besides Mac is going to return to Genoa City, and I believe Billy and Mac are going to reunite. The original Billy, minus the gambling and drinking, will play the Billy who reunites with Mac. Viewers will love seeing those two together. Although carefree Billy and Victoria were fun for a time, they're getting boring especially with Vikki forgiving Victor for all he's done to Billy and to her! It's ridiculous! No one would forgive everything Victor has done. Time for Billy to move on, or he'll never be happy. Victor will always do something underhanded, Vikki will forgive, to break those two up.

So glad I won't be around to watch that CRAP, I didn't care one diddly about the TEEN Billy or his pairing with Mac, it is NOTHING compared to BH & AH

They were fast forward material for me the fist time around. I expect nothing different this time around.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:00 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Supercouplevilly:

So glad I won't be around to watch that CRAP, I didn't care one diddly about the TEEN Billy or his pairing with Mac, it is NOTHING compared to BH & AH

They were fast forward material for me the fist time around. I expect nothing different this time around.

After Billy Miller leaves there will be nothing on that show to keep me watching,so I'm another that will be gone.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:10 am

Quote greengrass:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Supercouplevilly:

After Billy Miller leaves there will be nothing on that show to keep me watching,so I'm another that will be gone.

I understand completely. I think Billy Miller leaving is incredibly sad. Villy was a great idea with the marriage of two legacy families. And what made Villy work was BM/AH. Phelps seems determined to destroy that. I know you're not alone in leaving the show, not by a long shot.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 am

Billy wasn't happy with Mac when they tried to reconnect, so don't see it working at all. Why go back ten years to resurrect a teenage romance, not at all original IMO, but obviously, they are trying to come up with something in case DT and AH don't click. As for DT as Billy, I watched it, didn't miss him when he left. But I will miss BM, he is Billy Abbott.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:36 pm

I believe next week is it for BM.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Quote alanadz: I believe next week is it for BM.

His last date is 12/19. Geez!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”