Who is Stitch's son?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dawnsoaper 63

Who is Stitch's son?

Postby Dawnsoaper 63 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:49 am

I musta missed all this. B-4 I read something about him being dead after yesterdays show I was thinking maybe if he was old enough they would match Ashley & him and Abby & the son. Can someone please explain all this 2 me?

sgtppr

Re: Who is Stitch's son?

Postby sgtppr » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:18 am

I have been wondering if Kelly is his wife or ex wife and their son is the one that was killed in the accident

Milkshake24

Postby Milkshake24 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:45 am

Quote Dawnsoaper 63: I musta missed all this. B-4 I read something about him being dead after yesterdays show I was thinking maybe if he was old enough they would match Ashley & him and Abby & the son. Can someone please explain all this 2 me?

First mention of his Son when Stitch was first introduced he was 3 years old. It's quite possible he's been aged to 7 since and is Kelly's son who died and Kelly is actually Jenna his ex wife. It isn't possible though for him to have been aged to Abby's age if still alive.

Dawnsoaper 63

Postby Dawnsoaper 63 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:01 am

Quote Milkshake24:
Quote Dawnsoaper 63: I musta missed all this. B-4 I read something about him being dead after yesterdays show I was thinking maybe if he was old enough they would match Ashley & him and Abby & the son. Can someone please explain all this 2 me?

First mention of his Son when Stitch was first introduced he was 3 years old. It's quite possible he's been aged to 7 since and is Kelly's son who died and Kelly is actually Jenna his ex wife. It isn't possible though for him to have been aged to Abby's age if still alive.

I am still totally lost..Who is Kelly & Jenna? When did all this happen & when did it air? Thanx.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”