Did Jack and Summer see Phyllis?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
reng

Did Jack and Summer see Phyllis?

Postby reng » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 pm

It wasn't clear to me whether they got all the way to Georgia or just turned around and went back to GC. Wouldn't they have wanted to see Daniel and Lucy?

jacksmyguy

Re: Did Jack and Summer see Phyllis?

Postby jacksmyguy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:37 pm

From the conversation they had on the plane, they spent some time with Phyllis but Jack wanted to take Summer back home to spend part of the holiday with the Abbotts rather that sit there with Phyllis being unresponsive the whole time.

YR2013

Postby YR2013 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Quote jacksmyguy: From the conversation they had on the plane, they spent some time with Phyllis but Jack wanted to take Summer back home to spend part of the holiday with the Abbotts rather that sit there with Phyllis being unresponsive the whole time.

That was a good choice because this is her first Thanksgiving with the Abbotts, she needed to be with them and feel the love they have to offer her. So long for them going to see Phyllis and her coming out of her acoma and telling them the "truth"(whatever that might be). :D

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:44 am

I was wondering about that too. It seems as if they turned around and came right back to GC.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:57 am

Quote jacksmyguy: From the conversation they had on the plane, they spent some time with Phyllis but Jack wanted to take Summer back home to spend part of the holiday with the Abbotts rather that sit there with Phyllis being unresponsive the whole time.

Awww. Poor Summer. No mom and spending the holiday with her fake family.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Quote alanadz: I was wondering about that too. It seems as if they turned around and came right back to GC.

--------------
agree, we were left to assume they visited and no change.
At least they should have been talking about their visit.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:27 pm

That's what I got out of their conversation.. time is a hard thing to tell about a soap..they can go from a day to a week in a flash.. lol..

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:27 pm

That's what I got out of their conversation.. time is a hard thing to tell about a soap..they can go from a day to a week in a flash.. lol..

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Quote FL senior fan:
Quote alanadz: I was wondering about that too. It seems as if they turned around and came right back to GC.

--------------
agree, we were left to assume they visited and no change.
At least they should have been talking about their visit.

This is what I got out of the convo too.. there was no change and they just didn't spend a lot of time talking about it cuz it made Summer sad.

SilverQueen

Postby SilverQueen » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:

I agree thank you.
Awww. Poor Summer. No mom and spending the holiday with her fake family.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”