Nick Newman is so pathetic

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
YRFan99

Nick Newman is so pathetic

Postby YRFan99 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Nick is so sad and pathetic when there is real competition he crys and wines like a girl. Adam Harvard educated and Dylan war hero he just mad because he never did anything with his life. But his brothers who did grow up with a fortune did far better than him. So when the women he has been with find his brothers more worth wild he crys. Lol

Sinny

Re: Nick Newman is so pathetic

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:14 am

Nick is gross.. Such a pathetic wimp..

Licorice_423

Postby Licorice_423 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:00 am

I don't understand why the writers had to go there with Nick. We already had to go through the whole brother vs brother thing with Adam. We had the sister vs sister with Lauren and Jill. Why oh why couldn't they for once let new found siblings actually get along?!?!?!?!?!?! Nick and Dylan as brothers being friends would have been so much better.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 am

Nick needs a clean up he's coming across like a homeless guy...and hanging with a looney bird wow

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 am

Quote Licorice_423: I don't understand why the writers had to go there with Nick. We already had to go through the whole brother vs brother thing with Adam. We had the sister vs sister with Lauren and Jill. Why oh why couldn't they for once let new found siblings actually get along?!?!?!?!?!?! Nick and Dylan as brothers being friends would have been so much better.

It would have been nice.. but no Nick the Neanderthal is so predictable.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:13 am

Quote Barbyboo: Nick needs a clean up he's coming across like a homeless guy...and hanging with a looney bird wow

LOl! So true. Nick is such a MeatHead. He looks nasty and stupid as hell....

Licorice_423

Postby Licorice_423 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:22 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Licorice_423: I don't understand why the writers had to go there with Nick. We already had to go through the whole brother vs brother thing with Adam. We had the sister vs sister with Lauren and Jill. Why oh why couldn't they for once let new found siblings actually get along?!?!?!?!?!?! Nick and Dylan as brothers being friends would have been so much better.

It could have been written as them bonding over beers, Dylan asking him what Nikki is like as a mother, getting to know the nieces and nephew, etc. It could have been SO MUCH more than what we are getting now.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:26 am

Quote Licorice_423:
Quote Sinny:

It could have been written as them bonding over beers, Dylan asking him what Nikki is like as a mother, getting to know the nieces and nephew, etc. It could have been SO MUCH more than what we are getting now.

I really don't like Nick at all right now.. I think he is one of the worst characters on the show.. what an arrogant spoiled brat.

Karl127

Postby Karl127 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:43 am

I haven't like Nick for a long time now but I have to say he's getting worse as the days go on. He's not only pathetic but quite immature too, he's acting like a spoiled rich kid. Can't stand this character anymore!

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:54 am

Quote Barbyboo: Nick needs a clean up he's coming across like a homeless guy...and hanging with a looney bird wow

So true. And he grunts and growls like he is marking his territory when someone goes near an ex.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”