Nick is such a spoiled brat!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
GCresident

Nick is such a spoiled brat!!

Postby GCresident » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:28 pm

I was amazed at how Nick behaved like a 5 y/o having a tantrum today!
Nicki had a right not telling them all this time. She will have no support from anyone, but Vicky.

Pretty Emerald

Re: Nick is such a spoiled brat!!

Postby Pretty Emerald » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Nick is a lazy fool and has never had to work for anything. He is such a loser and hides behind his daddy's money. What a selfish moron he is. His actions are embarrassing and oh so STUPID! :0

ladycam

Postby ladycam » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Quote GCresident: I was amazed at how Nick behaved like a 5 y/o having a tantrum today!
Nicki had a right not telling them all this time. She will have no support from anyone, but Vicky.

ICAM. Nick is becoming a complete joke :-) :-) :-) I was laughing has he was going on and on about Dylan taking over his life :D :-) Like a 5 yrs old you said it.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Quote GCresident: I was amazed at how Nick behaved like a 5 y/o having a tantrum today!

We sure know where Faith gets her brattiness from.. Nick is such a punk.

laurie6

Postby laurie6 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:54 pm

I haven't liked Nick for a very long time and he is just getting more annoying to watch. He thinks everything is about him and couldn't care less how this is hurting his mom.

GCresident

Postby GCresident » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Quote Sinny:

We sure know where Faith gets her brattiness from.. Nick is such a punk.

You're right about that. Nick was no older than Faith today. Victor will be the next one throwing a tantrum, when he hears Paul also knew and went with Nicky.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”