Nick Shut UP

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Nick Shut UP

Postby linder » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:28 pm

WHEN Nick he had to already deal with Adam i wanted to slap his face,
i guess he think he is a bed of roses
Adam has to put up with you,and vikki
Victor,S SON
Now Nikki,s son

both of them acts better that you Nick. :0

Re: Nick Shut UP

Postby Savoy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Nick's whining is becoming irritating, he needs to grow up. If he's so in love with Avery, he should be reaching out to her instead of whining about Dylan.

Postby Sinny » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Nick is such a spoiled brat.. he used to be so sexy.. now I just think he is such a douche.

Postby mgmad1993 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Quote Sinny: Nick is such a spoiled brat.. he used to be so sexy.. now I just think he is such a douche.

Come on, give the guy a break. Aside from the fact that he's loaded- look at what's happened to him. First his women- He finds out Summer is not his daughter, Phyllis is in a coma, Sharon is bipolar and medicated and now Avery stood him up at the alter for who is now, his older brother-which his mother kept a secret until today. Now for the men in his life. Adam became a favorite son until he teamed up with the enemy, Noah is working for his dad. His brothers are Adam and now Dylan. Victor is his father. period. I'd say he has a number of reasons to be a little worked up. Hardly a douche or a brat.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”