Ohhh NIKKI !!!???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
K. Spaulding

Ohhh NIKKI !!!???

Postby K. Spaulding » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:45 pm

What were YOU thinking, gathering your family at a restaurant to reveal such an intimate and significant secret !???
I understand she was anxious of Victors reaction, however they deserve the respect and courtesy to have heard this announcment in PRIVATE.
It worked out real WELL didn't it !? ~)

hopey pix

Re: Ohhh NIKKI !!!???

Postby hopey pix » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:49 pm

And WHY ALWAYS air their dirty laundry in a restaurant?I don't see why!!I am GLAD Dylan whooped Nick's butt!!He had it coming!!

coolkraft

Postby coolkraft » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:59 pm

well some of us were cut off before she told for a Kennedy special... so what did she say and when? please advise

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:13 pm

Nick and Dylan had a big fight going BEFORE Nikki could get to the topic!!It's always that way!!She had to blurt out,he's your brother to everyone with them having a big fight happening!It made Nick stop a bit at least!I saw it on Demand on Saturday!And I still have to see the next few shows!!That's all I can report so far!!But,I DO wish they'd be banned from the club for doing this in public!One other poster said this in another thread,and I agreed so much with it!!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:01 am

Quote K. Spaudling: What were YOU thinking, gathering your family at a restaurant to reveal such an intimate and significant secret !???
I understand she was anxious of Victors reaction, however they deserve the respect and courtesy to have heard this announcment in PRIVATE.

Such a stupid idea.. what lame writing

K. Spaulding

Postby K. Spaulding » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:02 pm

Well it should be interesting to see how this fiasco plays out today !
Hopefully Stitch walks in, as a doctor is much needed, I'm sure Nikki's stress levels have gone through the roof.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Dumb dumb but maybe she thought if she told them there Victor wouldn't start yelling off the bat and the kids would behave.sick if Nick acting as if he own ShAron and Avery.he walked away from Avery happy he did but still Nick don't gave no say who Dylan can talk to or eat with.he is acting slot like dear old dad.

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote K. Spaudling: What were YOU thinking, gathering your family at a restaurant to reveal such an intimate and significant secret !???

Such a stupid idea.. what lame writing

LMAO! My thoughts exactly! So stupid and unrealistic.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Quote APRIL JOY: Dumb dumb but maybe she thought if she told them there Victor wouldn't start yelling off the bat and the kids would behave.sick if Nick acting as if he own ShAron and Avery.he walked away from Avery happy he did but still Nick don't gave no say who Dylan can talk to or eat with.he is acting slot like dear old dad.

Are you kidding? There's nothing bully Victor loves more than creating a scene in public. I can't believe the AC hasn't thrown his sorry butt out. He can't be the only rich guy in GC.

rancher

Postby rancher » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Why does everything on this show have to be done in a public venue? Are these characters not embarrassed about anything? I would be humiliated to "air my dirty laundry in public"!!! This is so unrealistic, to the point of being downright stupid. These writers are very strange people.

Nikki is a dumb fool, and I have no use for that woman. How selfish can one character be? I know this is for dramatic effect, but her blurting out the SECRET was just
silly and unrealistic. YUK

Return to “The Young and the Restless”