Dylan is a Reed

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Axl Rose

Dylan is a Reed

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Considering Dylan is the son of Nikki, that makes him a Reed considering Nikki she is a Reed and Casey is now Dylan's aunt Casey being Nikki's sister, and Dylan of course being Nick and Victoria's half-brother he is now Noah, Summer, Faith, Cassie, Reed and Johnny's uncle but Dylan is now Billy's brother-in-law

But considering Dylan's biological father is a rapist, I wonder if they will go out of their way to change Dylan's paternity and it ultimately comes out that he is Paul Williams' son with Nikki

Dylan as Paul and Nikki's son...I love it because Dylan will not only be Paul's son he will be Ricky and Heather's half-brother

StinkyCat

Re: Dylan is a Reed

Postby StinkyCat » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:43 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Considering Dylan is the son of Nikki, that makes him a Reed considering Nikki she is a Reed and Casey is now Dylan's aunt Casey being Nikki's sister, and Dylan of course being Nick and Victoria's half-brother he is now Noah, Summer, Faith, Cassie, Reed and Johnny's uncle but Dylan is now Billy's brother-in-law

But considering Dylan's biological father is a rapist, I wonder if they will go out of their way to change Dylan's paternity and it ultimately comes out that he is Paul Williams' son with Nikki

Dylan as Paul and Nikki's son...I love it because Dylan will not only be Paul's son he will be Ricky and Heather's half-brother

Nikki gave her baby, Dylan, up for adoption and he was legally adopted. So his legal name is MacAvoy. He won't be a Reed. But he will have more relatives, if he chooses to acknowledge them, which he doesn't have to do.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Quote StinkyCat:
Quote Axl Rose: Considering Dylan is the son of Nikki, that makes him a Reed considering Nikki she is a Reed and Casey is now Dylan's aunt Casey being Nikki's sister, and Dylan of course being Nick and Victoria's half-brother he is now Noah, Summer, Faith, Cassie, Reed and Johnny's uncle but Dylan is now Billy's brother-in-law

Nikki gave her baby, Dylan, up for adoption and he was legally adopted. So his legal name is MacAvoy. He won't be a Reed. But he will have more relatives, if he chooses to acknowledge them, which he doesn't have to do.

That's true I can see him acknowledging Faith as his niece because Faith and Dylan have always been close

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Nikki claimed that she was raped by the cult leader and left town because she was afraid.Paul was her good friend and she didn't tell him until she decided to find her child and needed his help.This is what the writers came up with, so changing it would mean that Nikki lied to Paul,Dylan,Victor and their kids.I would like to see Dylan ask for a DNA test for proof instead of just taking Nikki's word for it.

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:26 am

Quote janetb:

Nikki claimed that she was raped by the cult leader and left town because she was afraid.Paul was her good friend and she didn't tell him until she decided to find her child and needed his help.This is what the writers came up with, so changing it would mean that Nikki lied to Paul,Dylan,Victor and their kids.I would like to see Dylan ask for a DNA test for proof instead of just taking Nikki's word for it.

That after a 40 year run the writers in charge now decide that Nikki was raped as a kid is yet another group of writers rewriting history as they did on AMC with the Kendall and Erica storyline. Although Nikki was a kid, she wasn't 14 as they made Erica. The entire story was unreal in my opinion. I really think that the writers insult our inteligence when they change the history of a soap.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:29 am

Quote ChargerGirl:
Quote janetb:

That after a 40 year run the writers in charge now decide that Nikki was raped as a kid is yet another group of writers rewriting history as they did on AMC with the Kendall and Erica storyline. Although Nikki was a kid, she wasn't 14 as they made Erica. The entire story was unreal in my opinion. I really think that the writers insult our inteligence when they change the history of a soap.

The writers don't care about the show's history or that viewers remember.Nikki having this long lost kid is just another stupid s/l.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:43 am

When a soap has been on this long, you can bet some history will change to keep the soap fresh.

It doesn't bother me at all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”