How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Charlie Big

Re: How long till Sharon beds Nick's new brother?

Postby Charlie Big » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Quote maja: Well she's the one woman welcoming committee and even if Dylan isn't a Newman, he's close enough . Sharon is waiting for Dylan with open arms and legs to put her tramp stamp of approval. :D

I love this post! "Tramp stamp" of approval! Fantastic! ;)

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote dawn888:
Quote Sinny:
Quote EveLaw:
Quote Sinny:
Quote EveLaw:
Quote Sinny:
Quote EveLaw: Sharon is a consenting adult who is single. Dylan is a consenting adult who is single. If these two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, then light some candles, put on some Marvin Gaye and lets get it on.

SHaron is singing with you.. she likes to keep it in the family so I can totally see her bedding Dylan..

Two consenting adults; try as I may, I don't see the issue.

that is great.. I do.. I think it is nasty doing 3 brothers and a dad but hey whatever works for ya. :)

It's a fictional Sodom and Gomorrah with lots of nastiness. Most characters have done their fair share of nasty; if its not in the bedroom, then its in the boardroom or in the courtroom.

Most characters don't do whole families.. they save that for the crazy nasty ones.

Sharon was married to two brother's that were more like strangers and still are than family.

I seem to remember that Nicky and Victoria did Brad.

now that was nasty! :~

nikki and victoria did Brad, Cole and Deacon. Phyllis/Vicki and Nikki all had Deacon. Thats keeping it in the family.

and all of them have the nerve to talked about Sharon!8)

why not.. the whole town is full of hypocrites.. sharon too..

But Sharon is the only one who has thread after thread made about her ... I wonder why hmmmmmmmmmmmm

lilie

Postby lilie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Well Nick fell in love with her and married her......

Adam fell in love with her and married her.......

Dylan likes her so anything can happen. :)

Great answer sharon n nick :) very diplomatic....

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Quote habbyfan:
Quote Sinny:
Quote dawn888:
Quote Sinny:
Quote EveLaw:
Quote Sinny:
Quote EveLaw:
Quote Sinny:
Quote EveLaw: Sharon is a consenting adult who is single. Dylan is a consenting adult who is single. If these two consenting adults want to have sex with each other, then light some candles, put on some Marvin Gaye and lets get it on.

SHaron is singing with you.. she likes to keep it in the family so I can totally see her bedding Dylan..

that is great.. I do.. I think it is nasty doing 3 brothers and a dad but hey whatever works for ya. :)

It's a fictional Sodom and Gomorrah with lots of nastiness. Most characters have done their fair share of nasty; if its not in the bedroom, then its in the boardroom or in the courtroom.

Most characters don't do whole families.. they save that for the crazy nasty ones.

Sharon was married to two brother's that were more like strangers and still are than family.

nikki and victoria did Brad, Cole and Deacon. Phyllis/Vicki and Nikki all had Deacon. Thats keeping it in the family.

But Sharon is the only one who has thread after thread made about her ... I wonder why hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Phyllis got it for years and years,, now the writers are giving Sharon the same kind of writing and the bashing has turned to Sharon.. I do understand sharon fans not liking it.. I hated all the Phyllis bashing.. so I tried to avoid as much as I could.. Phyllis is still bashed daily and she is not even here.. I never saw all the complaining about Phyllis being bashed tho.. people have the right to bash the characters according to the rules of this board.. so when someone bashes my fave I either defend them or I ignore the post and it worked for me.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Quote lilie:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Well Nick fell in love with her and married her......

Adam fell in love with her and married her.......

Dylan likes her so anything can happen. :)

Great answer sharon n nick :) very diplomatic....

:D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Quote habbyfan:
Quote Sinny:
Quote dawn888:
Quote Sinny:
Quote EveLaw:
Quote Sinny:
Quote EveLaw:
Quote Sinny:

Because everyone loves Sharon! :)

SadieLadie

Postby SadieLadie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:39 pm

I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Quote habbyfan:
Quote Sinny:
Quote dawn888:
Quote Sinny:
Quote EveLaw:
Quote Sinny:
Quote EveLaw:
Quote Sinny:

Because everyone loves Sharon! :)

NO we don't :) some of us just love to bash her :)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Quote SadieLadie: I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

I hope so too..

PAC12fan

Postby PAC12fan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote SadieLadie: I hope Sharon and Dylan get together. I think they have great chemistry and it would tick Nick (mini Victor) off and that's a bonus!

I hope so too..

Just curious, do you follow SC on Twitter and Facebook too?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”