Worst storyline: Delia's death

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sylviastel

Worst storyline: Delia's death

Postby Sylviastel » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:02 pm

CBS soaps in depth digest did their best and worst. Delia's hit and run was ranked as the year's worst storyline! I couldn't agree more!

villyforever55

Re: Worst storyline: Delia's death

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Quote Sylviastel: CBS soaps in depth digest did their best and worst. Delia's hit and run was ranked as the year's worst storyline! I couldn't agree more!

Worst storyline ever, but the best performances I have seen in a very long time.

Sylviastel

Postby Sylviastel » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Sylviastel: CBS soaps in depth digest did their best and worst. Delia's hit and run was ranked as the year's worst storyline! I couldn't agree more!

Worst storyline ever, but the best performances I have seen in a very long time.

Yes, it was all for their Emmy reel but nobody enjoyed watching it! Are daytime Emmys worth it anyway especially since the show is going in the wrong direction under JFP! Delia's death was senseless and unnecessary. She already beat leukemia! Besides the best soaps were tied between days & B&B as well!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:37 pm

horrible story

Sylviastel

Postby Sylviastel » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:27 am

Quote Sinny:

horrible story

Yes, it was agreed by CBS soaps in depth magazine of all people.
With only 4 soaps on the air, Delia's death was the worst this year so they can get Emmys because JFP wanted juicy material for the show!
Nobody here on this message board praised it except for the acting but the Emmys are just meaningless statues if you lose viewers in the long run!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:29 pm

I think the writers did this in a desperate attempt to keep BM. But it failed and now precious little Dee is gone forever.

GCresident

Postby GCresident » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Quote villyforever55:

ITA. Hope it was all worth it in the end. Emmys for your show that is in jeopardy of canceling is no good.

reng

Postby reng » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:03 pm

I'm going to be a little controversial here and say that acting grief-stricken is probably one off the easier things an actor can do. It's not necessarily something that will earn an Emmy.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”