I am so tired....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: I am so tired....

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Quote K. Spaudling:
Quote switzerland: First of all, you guys have a right to your opinion. I know that. But all this Sharon hate is ridiculous. The writers have screwed up this character so much. Now I''m gonna hear how Sharon burned down the ranch. Phyllis burned down an apartment with her friend Sasha Green in it. She changed paternity tests just like Sharon. Remember when Dru Phyllis and Sharon were arguing and Dru fell over the cliff? That was an accident. Phyllis never pushed anyone just like Sharon never pushed Phyllis in that stairwell. No matter how many posters try and get some of us to hate Sharon we won't just some adored crazy Phyllis.

Well, I can only suggest that if the posts are bothersome I would opt not to read and engage in topic.
Sharon is being assesed and criticized for her behavior and actions, which quite frankly have been deplorable.

Exactly.. everyone else gets called out for their nasty behaviour.. so will Sharon

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Quote Joy T: I love the good, bad and ugly! The all have been very bad at some point in time. That makes for interesting entertainment.

I love my Sharon character and I so miss our fabulous "red".

Victor and Adam have been mean scoundrels and if either one of them leave, I will be heartbroken.

Great Y&R casts! Wish I could be more positive about their writing team because that is a problem with the Sharon character.

Great post joy.. they have all taken their turn at bad.. the writers don't seem to know what to do with her.

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote Joy T: I love the good, bad and ugly! The all have been very bad at some point in time. That makes for interesting entertainment.

I love my Sharon character and I so miss our fabulous "red".

Victor and Adam have been mean scoundrels and if either one of them leave, I will be heartbroken.

Great Y&R casts! Wish I could be more positive about their writing team because that is a problem with the Sharon character.

Great post joy.. they have all taken their turn at bad.. the writers don't seem to know what to do with her.

You are so right Joy,every character has taken turns on the show of being despicable and I am with you, if they leave,I miss them all.Bravo

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:47 pm

I sure will be heartbroken to see Billy Miller leave!It's hard to remember David Tom!!Billy has been so good in the part lately!I was heartbroken when SPF left as Sam like this!I sure didn't like when Billy returned then,because Victor was hounding him!But,the right kind of s/l like this last one,it made Billy Miller shine!!

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Quote hopey pix: I sure will be heartbroken to see Billy Miller leave!It's hard to remember David Tom!!Billy has been so good in the part lately!I was heartbroken when SPF left as Sam like this!I sure didn't like when Billy returned then,because Victor was hounding him!But,the right kind of s/l like this last one,it made Billy Miller shine!!

I agree hopey, Billy Miller did shine!!! I loved him and Vickie on Friday's CDN.eppy...

lilie

Postby lilie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:22 pm

well, for me I LOVE both actresses and characters.

With MS leaving I did feel the emptiness in the show.

But THANKFULLY I have my SC :) and she's doing a HECK of a job filling that emptiness and that makes me very HAPPY :)

And if SC/Sharon Newman was to ever leave, then that would be the END for me with that show b/c SC/SN is my FAVORITE off all time and that will NEVER change as far I'm concerned :)

But I still miss me some Phyllis though ;(

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Quote lilie: well, for me I LOVE both actresses and characters.

With MS leaving I did feel the emptiness in the show.

But THANKFULLY I have my SC :) and she's doing a HECK of a job filling that emptiness and that makes me very HAPPY :)

And if SC/Sharon Newman was to ever leave, then that would be the END for me with that show b/c SC/SN is my FAVORITE off all time and that will NEVER change as far I'm concerned :)

But I still miss me some Phyllis though ;(

there are some characters that just should not be recast.. as much as I bash Sharon Newman. I believe Sharon Case is one that should not be recast... her and MS are epic as Sharon and Phyllis

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Quote switzerland: First of all, you guys have a right to your opinion. I know that. But all this Sharon hate is ridiculous. The writers have screwed up this character so much. Now I''m gonna hear how Sharon burned down the ranch. Phyllis burned down an apartment with her friend Sasha Green in it. She changed paternity tests just like Sharon. Remember when Dru Phyllis and Sharon were arguing and Dru fell over the cliff? That was an accident. Phyllis never pushed anyone just like Sharon never pushed Phyllis in that stairwell. No matter how many posters try and get some of us to hate Sharon we won't just some adored crazy Phyllis.

I hear what you're saying, I think it's hilarious with the zealousness in the so called retaliation against a fictional character being bashed, trying to even the supposed score for Phyllis. Those that are Sharon fans aren't dissuaded by the noise. Sharon is the shining star on the show, she creates more buzz then any other character on the show. That's all the writers care about, is who's engaging the fans, creating talk about the show.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:59 pm

She sure isn't the shining star for me LOL.. LOLOL

PAC12fan

Postby PAC12fan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Quote Savoy:

I hear what you're saying, I think it's hilarious with the zealousness in the so called retaliation against a fictional character being bashed, trying to even the supposed score for Phyllis. Those that are Sharon fans aren't dissuaded by the noise. Sharon is the shining star on the show, she creates more buzz then any other character on the show. That's all the writers care about, is who's engaging the fans, creating talk about the show.

It's very funny. So let me get this straight. All these threads about Sharon are being posted by Phyllis fans? Hasn't Phyllis been gone for months? Unless Phyllis is coming back to the show, this seems rather pointless and silly. But no one ever accused soap fans of being smart.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”