My Revelation: Kelly and Stitch

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MagGrub

My Revelation: Kelly and Stitch

Postby MagGrub » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Stitch's family hasn't shown up because Stitch doesn't have a family anymore. His wife WAS Kelly, but they divorced because of the child they lost together, Sam. This is a hard subject for him and he doesn't want to talk about it, or overshadows Dylans problems.

Thoughts anyone?

Ari1

Re: My Revelation: Kelly and Stitch

Postby Ari1 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Quote MagGrub: Stitch's family hasn't shown up because Stitch doesn't have a family anymore. His wife WAS Kelly, but they divorced because of the child they lost together, Sam. This is a hard subject for him and he doesn't want to talk about it, or overshadows Dylans problems.

Thoughts anyone?

Interesting theory. I'm getting the vibe that Kelly is the hit and run driver. She could be Stitch's wife and the driver.

K. Spaulding

Postby K. Spaulding » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:37 am

Quote MagGrub: Stitch's family hasn't shown up because Stitch doesn't have a family anymore. His wife WAS Kelly, but they divorced because of the child they lost together, Sam. This is a hard subject for him and he doesn't want to talk about it, or overshadows Dylans problems.

Thoughts anyone?

8)... WOW, how insightful!
That never crossed my mind. Not only is it plausible, that scenario would add so much depth and complexity to the show that it desperatley needs!
Cynthia Watros is too amazing of an actress, not to have her an intricate role.

roseofsharon1942

Postby roseofsharon1942 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:18 am

Quote K. Spaudling:

Thoughts anyone?

That never crossed my mind. Not only is it plausible, that scenario would add so much depth and complexity to the show that it desperatley needs!

She is an excellent actress and does crazy better than most. Also, Cynthia is probably 10 years older than most of the leading men in GC. She is more Jack's age. I don't know why I brought that up other than I don't think she would be a good paring with Billy.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Quote roseofsharon1942:
Quote K. Spaudling:

Thoughts anyone?

She is an excellent actress and does crazy better than most. Also, Cynthia is probably 10 years older than most of the leading men in GC. She is more Jack's age. I don't know why I brought that up other than I don't think she would be a good paring with Billy.

She is older than Billy by a number of years so her and Jack would be better.

calliope

Postby calliope » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:46 pm

But why would she be attending meetings in GC? Didn't Stitch say at one time that he moved there without the family and they would come later?

jorie

Postby jorie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:44 am

Quote calliope: But why would she be attending meetings in GC? Didn't Stitch say at one time that he moved there without the family and they would come later?

Kelly said her husbands name was Dean .Stitch's name is Ben. if shes the driver (the name KELLY WHITE ON THE LIST WAS SOME KIND OF HINT)I doubt she had a son or husband.it is her or something to do with Courtney or carmine,that hit Dee.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Thoughts anyone?

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Thoughts anyone?

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:46 pm

I really don't see Phelps bringing in family for Stitch since it might actually take away screentime from her favorite boy toy Steve Burton.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”