I still think Courtney is related to...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SamSpectra

I still think Courtney is related to...

Postby SamSpectra » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Grace! Do we know where Grace is now? Either way I feel as though Courtney is hiding something, and to me she reminds me of Grace.

Milkshake24

Re: I still think Courtney is related to...

Postby Milkshake24 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:51 am

I'd go with Britney Hodges as her relative before Grace Turner. Grace and Hillary perhaps? They never explained how she got the last name Curtis and her real name is Ann Turner with Mother Rose Turner. Maybe Curtis was Hilary's Dad and Turner Grace's dad?

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Why should she be related to anyone.Why can't she just be Courtney.maybe she is a undercover cop working a drug ring.maybe her family are criminals .who knows

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Courtney as Grace Turner's daughter would be great

troycody

Postby troycody » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:27 am

Quote Milkshake24: I'd go with Britney Hodges as her relative before Grace Turner. Grace and Hillary perhaps? They never explained how she got the last name Curtis and her real name is Ann Turner with Mother Rose Turner. Maybe Curtis was Hilary's Dad and Turner Grace's dad?

oh wow what a concept!!! I never connected grace Turner to Ann Turner. Grace was a big story line for a few months.

LaBrae

Postby LaBrae » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:34 am

Quote APRIL JOY: Why should she be related to anyone.Why can't she just be Courtney.maybe she is a undercover cop working a drug ring.maybe her family are criminals .who knows

I agree. It starts becoming redundant when they keep having characters pop up related to someone. Of course, its a part of daytime, but Y&R has been having too many recent SLs of this nature. So i'd rather Courtney have some other form of secret opposed to revealing who she's related to.

I'm still thinking she could be somehow connected to Delia's death.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:53 pm

I think she is related to that guy in prison with Fen.
She's ashamed or hiding something about home life.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:05 pm

Whoever it is or isn't I just wish they'd move on already. Tired if waiting for something to happen.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Quote LaBrae:
Quote APRIL JOY: Why should she be related to anyone.Why can't she just be Courtney.maybe she is a undercover cop working a drug ring.maybe her family are criminals .who knows

I agree. It starts becoming redundant when they keep having characters pop up related to someone. Of course, its a part of daytime, but Y&R has been having too many recent SLs of this nature. So i'd rather Courtney have some other form of secret opposed to revealing who she's related to.

I'm still thinking she could be somehow connected to Delia's death.

I totally agree about the being related.. hate that.. such lame slack writing. I can't stand Couteney.

Dog Mom

Postby Dog Mom » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:19 am

I think Kelly is going to be Courtney's Mom and Zach is Courtney's brother ----- I think Kelly has a dependency problem and that's the drug connection with Courtney (buys them for her). That is why she doesn't want Noah to meet her family.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”