Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Spoiler! Nick Is A Spoiled And Selfish Creep!

Postby Monkey_Bone » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Nick is a man child and a pathetic excuse for a man. He acts like a Neanderthal when he is around women, or like a gorilla pounding his chest to threaten any other males that go near his harem. I wish that he would take some of that money that he sued his father for and take a long cruise around the world, and take shanky with him when he goes, kill two birds with one stone.

Postby SLEUTH » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:16 pm

I am not defending Nick as his wasn't that sensitive to Sharon when he was marching around with Phyllis on his arm....it is kind of creepy how Dylan is EVERYWHERE.
Dylan did get the job at Nick's bar.
Dylan did buy Nick's old business.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Nick's biggest problem is that he just refuses to grow up. He is like "Peter Pan!" With everything that has happened to Nick, he just doesn't get the message and it is coming through loud and clear! Nick is a spoiled little boy who wants all of his toys for himself, may be in business, his women and/or even his children. Even when he disgards them, he still doesn't want anyone else playing with them. It doesn't even matter whether he wants them or not. He is possessive and in some cases, obcessive, but with Nick, it is all about him, 24/7 or he wants to take his little marbles and go home. We saw it with how he treated Adam and still treats him and now Dylan, who really has done him nothing.

Nick's problem is that Victor let Nikki coddle him too much. Now, he expects every woman in his life to treat him like his mother did and that just isn't gonna happen.

What he is doing to Dylan is stupid and uncalled for. But then, I am beginning to think that Nick is stupid and uncalled for.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”