KELLY: MOURNING MOM AND MURDERER???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
debrajean

Re: KELLY: MOURNING MOM AND MURDERER???

Postby debrajean » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Yes...his taillight was damaged...and thats just it...if he hit her...his front light would be damaged...not the back...he never went in reverse...therefore its the wrong light damaged

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Quote HonnyDiipp: I don't think it's a coincidence that Kelly's name was above Adam. I think she DID kill Delia. But do I think she did it out of revenge? No. It's a stretch. She wasn't the reason Delia was on the side of the road. Billy was. I can't say that she killed Delia because in a drunken state Billy killed her son. Was she following them, looking for the perfect opportunity to kill DD?

They have all been saying that a MAN killed Delia. More proof that a woman did it.

I LOVE your avi with the Breaking Bad touch. I'm going through withdrawals for BB.

I have always believed someone else hit Delia. The damage to Adam's vehicle is minor, and does not comport to striking a child. Kelly's name above Adam's is no mere coincidence. Adam has also been exposed to her at OTB. You're right about the male driver. They are over-empathizing it, which can only mean that the driver was indeed a female.

Unfortunately, the villagers will sic the hounds on Adam before the truth is known, and he's so beaten down he'll let them do it without putting up too much of a fight.

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Quote debrajean: Yes...his taillight was damaged...and thats just it...if he hit her...his front light would be damaged...not the back...he never went in reverse...therefore its the wrong light damaged

I thought the shard of plastic was missing from his right front signal light.

sassydeb

Postby sassydeb » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:00 pm

through all of the posts I think I've changed my mind. Kelly DID kill Delia, but it was an accident. I just don't know what Billy, Chloe or Victoria will do once they find out. Cynthia is only on for a short period, so either she's killed or goes to jail???????

HonnyDiipp

Postby HonnyDiipp » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:52 am

Quote Laduree:
Quote HonnyDiipp: I don't think it's a coincidence that Kelly's name was above Adam. I think she DID kill Delia. But do I think she did it out of revenge? No. It's a stretch. She wasn't the reason Delia was on the side of the road. Billy was. I can't say that she killed Delia because in a drunken state Billy killed her son. Was she following them, looking for the perfect opportunity to kill DD?

They have all been saying that a MAN killed Delia. More proof that a woman did it.

I LOVE your avi with the Breaking Bad touch. I'm going through withdrawals for BB.

I have always believed someone else hit Delia. The damage to Adam's vehicle is minor, and does not comport to striking a child. Kelly's name above Adam's is no mere coincidence. Adam has also been exposed to her at OTB. You're right about the male driver. They are over-empathizing it, which can only mean that the driver was indeed a female.

Unfortunately, the villagers will sic the hounds on Adam before the truth is known, and he's so beaten down he'll let them do it without putting up too much of a fight.

I'm glad you like it! I LOVE Breaking Bad! I made it using a free app in the app store. Look for "Name Maker - Breaking Bad" its super easy and you have different colors to choose from!

A fan since way back

Postby A fan since way back » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:44 pm

oh boy another Psycho

BarbCarey

Postby BarbCarey » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Quote A fan since way back: oh boy another Psycho

But she plays a psycho so well!!

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:05 am

Quote wsobchak: From the list, it says Kelly White lives in an apartment.
Also another spoiler talks about Billy and Kelly in her apartment.
I am thinking it is one and the same.

Pic of the list:
s13.postimg.org/etjjdpxtj/list.jpg

-------------------
I did a copy/paste into google and nothing came up.
Thanks for info...so it has address' too?

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:11 am

Quote FL senior fan:
Quote wsobchak: From the list, it says Kelly White lives in an apartment.
Also another spoiler talks about Billy and Kelly in her apartment.
I am thinking it is one and the same.

Pic of the list:
s13.postimg.org/etjjdpxtj/list.jpg

-------------------
I did a copy/paste into google and nothing came up.
Thanks for info...so it has address' too?

HEY, FL Senior!
I was able to get that list, (on this OLD lap top of mine), Try again, you should be able to get it
:)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”