SPOILER: Billy & Kelly (the affair)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
jorie

Re: SPOILER: Billy & Kelly (the affair)

Postby jorie » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:20 am

Quote siddyharthas: Billy & Kelly Make Love

Billy & Kelly continue to grow closer in their grief, finding comfort and solace in each other. They meet in private outside their grief group and bond.

As their relationship deepens, Billy pulls away from Victoria. He finds it increasingly difficult to talk to her and lashes out in anger. Billy blames Victoria and finds excuses to leave the house.

Their estrangement reaches an impasse when Billy & Kelly succumb to their passion and make love in her apartment. Billy stays out all night with Kelly while Victoria searches for her wayward husband.

Billy finally confesses to Jack that his marriage is over. RIP Villy. :(

Billy ponders his future without Victoria.

???spoiler .Cynthia said she only did 7 eposodes ***** and she had be told they might be calling her again later..I don't think theres an affair.

allikat

Postby allikat » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:32 am

I read in a recent interview that CW taped 10 episodes so far and she was still filming. She said JFP worked around her schedule so she could keep doing Y&R on the side. CW mostly talked about working closely with BM so I definitely believe those two hit the sheets.

If they want to stick a fork in Villy to clear the way for DT's Billy, this is the sure fire way to do it.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:35 am

Billy & Kelly continue to grow closer in their grief, finding comfort and solace in each other. They meet in private outside their grief group and bond.

As their relationship deepens, Billy pulls away from Victoria. He finds it increasingly difficult to talk to her and lashes out in anger. Billy blames Victoria and finds excuses to leave the house.

Their estrangement reaches an impasse when Billy & Kelly succumb to their passion and make love in her apartment. Billy stays out all night with Kelly while Victoria searches for her wayward husband.

I'm not buying this. Billy hasn't blame Victoria for anything. What is the source of this so-called spoiler?

xjustbestrong

Postby xjustbestrong » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:43 am

This is so not true and is not gonna happen, Villy marriage isn't going anywhere.

stevenlars

Postby stevenlars » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:54 am

Quote siddyharthas:
Quote Ona34: Billy would rather lay the blame on Victoria for Delia's death then admit he was the one that left her in the car.

It is a real life story and does happen to people that have lost a child.

Every one is always saying lets make it real. Now they make it real and every one hates it.

I hate it too but it is and could be a real life story from someone who has lost a child.

There are some very unpleasant scenes ahead for Villy fans. Be warned.

Their marriage is part of the collateral damage of Delia's death. However the end of their relationship will send both characters in different directions.

Billy is getting on my damn nerves! :0
For one, it's his own dumb fault Dee is dead because he's the stupid idiot who left his kid alone in the car!
If he wants to blame someone, look in the mirror, you jerk.
He's playing with guns, beating up strangers, being cold to Johnnie and rude to his wife.
Now this? He uses Dee's death to cheat and having sex with a stranger he met in the grief group. ~) :0
I was upset when I heard Billy Miller was leaving but now I'm so sick of Billy, I could care less!!!

orchide

Postby orchide » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:34 am

Quote allikat:

Why am I not surprised? ~) I had a feeling this would happen when they cast Cynthia Watros. I feel they're trashing the Villy pairing before Billy Miller makes his exit. I just can't picture David Tom with Victoria. Another one bites the dust!

You're right. They're trashing Villy, destroying this beautiful couple. Scorched earth.

I guess they want to wipe the slate clean for David Tom. It breaks my heart but what can you do? Without Billy Miller, there is no Villy. Chemistry can't be replicated.

I can't bear to watch, it sounds awful. I hate that the last images of Billy Miller on Y&R will be having sex with this Kelly woman and being cruel to Victoria. Way to stick the knife in further, JFP!

Ona34

Postby Ona34 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:43 am

Quote y.nr: Well like I said in the other post.. Billie Miller is such a force... that TPTB had to kill off every trace of him, so that the boring Tom boy can recreate his own brand of Billie. Tom would not of been able to pull out the Delia ac in that lil actress... she's a kid, and would have reacted to Tom as a stranger.. And he DEFINITELY would not have the chemistry with Amelia, so they need him to start from scratch. The last time Tom played Billie, the character was straight out of HS... I used to watch GH back in the day... it became so increasingly B O R I N G.. I had to stop
watching less I fell into a deep coma... So thanx CBS/SONY... The only company that is upset that they have a number 1 show, and are trying everything in their power to get rid of it!!!!

P.S. VICTOR is behind this match up too... Watch Adam figure it out. He already saw the two talking, and he knows how daddy dear moves!

I could not stand DT when he played Billy and no way can he replace BM. DT might have played the part of Billy first and he was very boring and not that great to look at. Even if DT played the part first, BM owns the part of Billy and I don't think anyone can replace him.

Askhara

Postby Askhara » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:28 am

I believe the OP. I read on another spoiler site that Billy Miller and Cynthia Watros taped a sex scene which airs in December. It happens in Kelly's apartment.

They were right about Delia dying so it's pretty reliable.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:12 am

FINALLY!!!!! I can't stand Villy

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:13 am

Quote Sunnyflower: Shick repeat.

*yawn*

MY free billy mantra is finally happening.. FINALLY something good. LOL

Return to “The Young and the Restless”