Come Clean Sharon! Tell The Truth! You Did It!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Charlie Big

Re: Come Clean Sharon! Tell The Truth! You Did It!

Postby Charlie Big » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote CGabriel510:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote PixiePower: It seems that more people want Sharon to come clean than want Adam to come clean over the hit and run. :D

ya cuz most of us don't think Adam did anything.. WE know Skanky did. But she will never be honest.. she is dishonest at heart.

Not only that, big difference is Adam is showing remorse and enormous guilt. Sharon has no moral compass. She's pleased as punch with all the people she's hurt. Adam feels guilty. Sharon does not!

true enough.. adam feels remorse while the skank doesn't..she is such a classless pig.

CLASSLESS PIG??
Really? smh no you got it twisted! Let's keep it REAL
The one who is CLASSLESS, is the heipher in the hospital, in a coma. SYPHYLLIS!!
She has NO class what so ever!!
Where can I start?
Stealing a husband from his wife & family?
trying to run over a newly married wife & husband, WHY did she do this? Because she was JEALOUS of Chrickett (NOT BUG) because Crickett (at the time) was dating a VERY successful recording artist, (Oh Yeah) she lied about Daniel's Paternity (Danny, her son) in able to break up Daniel & Crickett (which she was succesful in doing). I could go on, but I've made my point. What comes around goes around & unfortunately she has another child, Summer (by JACK) who loves her for whatever reason.

Perhaps you should start a Phyllis thread. We all know what she did. This thread is about the beautiful, sweet, kind would-never-hurt-a-fly (but young girls are game) Sharon .

We all know what Sharon did and it wasn't her imagination, we know that too. She needs to come clean, tell the truth to Nick and Summer and Jack. As long as she hides this secret, she will always be just another loone out there going crazy.

chancegirl

Postby chancegirl » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:14 pm

I don't care what she did....I still love her. I don't care if the secret never comes out. But if it does, I'll still be a fan.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:20 pm

I don't think she even did it. At least, I am hoping the writers won't make it that she actually did it. Have this be a hallucination on her part. After all, she was off the meds.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:27 pm

sharon never bragged about modelling, she told summer she was a spokesmodel for jabot. ~)

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Quote Charlie Big:
Quote calliope:
Quote CGabriel510:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote Sinny:
Quote PixiePower: It seems that more people want Sharon to come clean than want Adam to come clean over the hit and run. :D

ya cuz most of us don't think Adam did anything.. WE know Skanky did. But she will never be honest.. she is dishonest at heart.

Not only that, big difference is Adam is showing remorse and enormous guilt. Sharon has no moral compass. She's pleased as punch with all the people she's hurt. Adam feels guilty. Sharon does not!

true enough.. adam feels remorse while the skank doesn't..she is such a classless pig.

CLASSLESS PIG??
Really? smh no you got it twisted! Let's keep it REAL
The one who is CLASSLESS, is the heipher in the hospital, in a coma. SYPHYLLIS!!
She has NO class what so ever!!
Where can I start?
Stealing a husband from his wife & family?
trying to run over a newly married wife & husband, WHY did she do this? Because she was JEALOUS of Chrickett (NOT BUG) because Crickett (at the time) was dating a VERY successful recording artist, (Oh Yeah) she lied about Daniel's Paternity (Danny, her son) in able to break up Daniel & Crickett (which she was succesful in doing). I could go on, but I've made my point. What comes around goes around & unfortunately she has another child, Summer (by JACK) who loves her for whatever reason.

Perhaps you should start a Phyllis thread. We all know what she did. This thread is about the beautiful, sweet, kind would-never-hurt-a-fly (but young girls are game) Sharon .

We all know what Sharon did and it wasn't her imagination, we know that too. She needs to come clean, tell the truth to Nick and Summer and Jack. As long as she hides this secret, she will always be just another loone out there going crazy.
Sharon did it.. fan fic says otherwise

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:35 pm

we assume she did it, but I will lmao if she didn't and imagined it. the boards will go crazy.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:29 am

Quote dawn888: we assume she did it, but I will lmao if she didn't and imagined it. the boards will go crazy.

the thing for me is she thinks she did it.. and yet there is not one ounce of remorse.. that is all I need to know.. that is the REAL SHaron

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote dawn888: we assume she did it, but I will lmao if she didn't and imagined it. the boards will go crazy.

the thing for me is she thinks she did it.. and yet there is not one ounce of remorse.. that is all I need to know.. that is the REAL SHaron

she'll probably get closer to Summer then she'll start feeling remorse for what she did, if she did it. I bet the writers don't even know how to end this mess.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Quote dawn888:
Quote Sinny:

she'll probably get closer to Summer then she'll start feeling remorse for what she did, if she did it. I bet the writers don't even know how to end this mess.

I think that they know how to end it, they just don't know what to do with her, once they do. I don't see Summer all sorry for her when she finds out and I sure don't see Jack and Victor happy for her either. I think that Nick will be devestated and relieved, at the same time and poor Noah! What he has put up with this his mother, is more than any child should have to take. What just amazes me is how she can tell people that Summer is jack Abbott's daughter, when the trick knows darn well that is a lie. It's like she has no intention of telling anyone the truth and all she will do is sweat it out until she is exposed or Phyllis wakes up. I don't know how she can do this, but the trick is really hard core. She knows what she did and I don't look for the writers to change it for her. They just have to figure out what to do with this character when she is found out. I think the only thing they can do is send her off to a mental hospital, out of country and leave her there.

Joy T

Postby Joy T » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Writers - please end this horrible s/l that you have made Sharon Case endure the last few years. As you can read, the s/l is NOT popular.

It's time to end it!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”