Angelica McDaniel: Billy Miller Quit 1 Month Ago!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mer2

Re: Angelica McDaniel: Billy Miller Quit 1 Month Ago!

Postby Mer2 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:53 pm

I've had the unpleasant experience of working for someone like JFP, and it took the big bosses a couple years to realize what they were dealing with, but they did and her arse was out the door. JFP slaps the Villy fans in the face and then insults us.

CGabriel510

Postby CGabriel510 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Quote Sinny: Phelps says we won't miss him in 2 weeks.

Oh THAT'S HOG WASH I know I'll miss him after 2 weeks. :(

allikat

Postby allikat » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:36 am

Quote kittyfer:
Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD 18 Nov

I respect Billy Miller's decision to move on and wish him great success in his future endeavors.

@Mimi_088 @DestinyLoveAB not awkward at all. He's amazing and decided to move on.

@monroemk he decided nearly a month ago.

Angelica McDaniel ‏@AngelicaMcD 4h

@_Serenity1 @DestinyLoveAB he is amazing, but we have to respect his decision to try other projects

I appreciate Angelica setting the record straight. It was Billy Miller's decision to leave. He chose to move on. Good luck to him in his future endeavors. I hope he finds success in primetime/movies.

Since it was his choice to leave, all we can do is wish him well.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:41 am

Quote jacksmyguy:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

Phelps is full of it. This is one more nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned.

Not miss him! How would she know? He is one of the two reasons I watch this show. I will give DT a chance, mostly to support AH, but I doubt that he can recreate the chemistry with AH that BM has.

For me, this is one more nail in the coffin. I plan to come in the Villy thread to vent shortly.

This is terrible news. I'm not happy about this one little bit!! I'm livid!!

I'm with you HC. Billy Miller is Billy Abbott to me and I hate the thought that he is leaving. I had a feeling where the story was headed the way they have been writing Billy and I do think that it's JFP's intention to get rid of Billy and Victoria as a couple. None of this is sitting well with me right now. I don't think that JFP intends to negotiate with any of the vets. If they aren't prepared to accept what she has to offer she will tell them to hit the road and don't bother looking back so that she can keep putting all of her own people into place on her own personal chess board. This just stinks to high heaven!

Honestly, I don't think she negotiated with Billy Miller's agent for one little minute. She had no intention of working with him to try to reach any kind of deal. Also, if she will replace Billy Miller right smack in the middle of such a huge story line, then no one is safe. No one....

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:45 am

Quote Mer2: I've had the unpleasant experience of working for someone like JFP, and it took the big bosses a couple years to realize what they were dealing with, but they did and her arse was out the door. JFP slaps the Villy fans in the face and then insults us.

I've known a few Jill Phelps types over the years too. The working environment is horrific. Constant stress and that feeling of dread thinking about going to work at all. I don't blame any of them for wanting a better working environment. However, in this case, I blame the breakdown and Billy leaving all squarely on Jill Farren Phelps. I will always believe that there could have been an agreement reached but Phelps was playing hardball and was unwilling to compromise at all.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:52 am

Quote alanadz: Most folks are still in shock over this. First MS and now BM. I wonder who will be next to go?

I would love it it Sharon was the next to go.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:53 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote jacksmyguy:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

Phelps is full of it. This is one more nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned.

Not miss him! How would she know? He is one of the two reasons I watch this show. I will give DT a chance, mostly to support AH, but I doubt that he can recreate the chemistry with AH that BM has.

For me, this is one more nail in the coffin. I plan to come in the Villy thread to vent shortly.

I'm with you HC. Billy Miller is Billy Abbott to me and I hate the thought that he is leaving. I had a feeling where the story was headed the way they have been writing Billy and I do think that it's JFP's intention to get rid of Billy and Victoria as a couple. None of this is sitting well with me right now. I don't think that JFP intends to negotiate with any of the vets. If they aren't prepared to accept what she has to offer she will tell them to hit the road and don't bother looking back so that she can keep putting all of her own people into place on her own personal chess board. This just stinks to high heaven!

Honestly, I don't think she negotiated with Billy Miller's agent for one little minute. She had no intention of working with him to try to reach any kind of deal. Also, if she will replace Billy Miller right smack in the middle of such a huge story line, then no one is safe. No one....

I really think BM wanted out.. I don't think he liked playing the boring married man..

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:54 am

Quote Mer2: I've had the unpleasant experience of working for someone like JFP, and it took the big bosses a couple years to realize what they were dealing with, but they did and her arse was out the door. JFP slaps the Villy fans in the face and then insults us.

She has slapped more than the villy fans... she doesn't care who likes it.. she is in charge and will do whatever she wants.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:57 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote jacksmyguy:
Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote villyforever55:
Quote Homesick Cajun:

I really think BM wanted out.. I don't think he liked playing the boring married man..

I have no doubt that Billy Miller wanted the freedom to do other things. I seriously doubt he wanted out without something in place to fall back on though. I think Phelps wanted him out and I think this probably went down exactly like when Blake Hood was let go with absolutely no notice. This is classic Phelps. This is how she operates. No regard to the actors involved what so ever.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:08 am

I think he wanted more outs and she was not game.. but BM said he didnt even recognize his character anymore and to me that told me a lot

Return to “The Young and the Restless”