Anybody have any guesses as to what Karen was hinting at when she said she's seen dark days also?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
pdames4

Anybody have any guesses as to what Karen was hinting at when she said she's seen dark days also?

Postby pdames4 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:53 pm

Does anyone remember Neil and Karen's conversation at the resturant when they were discussing the accident. She said she had seen some dark times or soemething to that effect before. Neil tried to get her to elaborate, but she backed off and replied "not now, later." Any takers?

Touched

Re: Anybody have any guesses as to what Karen was hinting at when she said she's seen dark days also?

Postby Touched » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:58 pm

I thought she said she had a dark moment on the way up, but wouldn't elaborate. I'm going to go check the recaps.

Evsmom

Re: Anybody have any guesses as to what Karen was hinting at when she said she's seen dark days also?

Postby Evsmom » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:13 pm

I caught that and wondered about it too. What could she be hiding?

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:15 pm

I kinda wonder if some have been right about her and David. Maybe she's kin to carmen and came to make Neil pay. She may want to trick him into a relationship just to drop the bomb. David would certainly keep quiet if this is true. Carmen had a sister we never have seen. Who knows. She is a wonderful character.

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:19 pm

I'm thinking she may be connected to Chow someway. They both showed up about the same time. Maybe she is his ex-wife? She did get mad about him kissing Nikki. ?)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”