Are there any Phyllis fans out there?????

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
calliope

Re: Are there any Phyllis fans out there?????

Postby calliope » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:46 pm

I'm a Phyllis fan. I love Michelle Stafford's portrayal and I can always find the good in Phyllis.

dana73

Postby dana73 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:46 pm

Back at ya Gwyn, this board is great too. hopefully we can get some of them here on our other one.

Gwyn

Postby Gwyn » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:58 pm

Quote dana73: Back at ya Gwyn, this board is great too. hopefully we can get some of them here on our other one.

Me too!!!!!!! It's a great one. Not sure how I can help you but I will try to help get the word out. Great to know that you watch Y&R. Do you watch Bold & Beautiful?

Brown Hair Girl

Postby Brown Hair Girl » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:39 pm

Quote calliope: I'm a Phyllis fan. I love Michelle Stafford's portrayal and I can always find the good in Phyllis.

I'am a Phyllas fan too...but i'am a sharon fan also.Phyllas belongs with Jack and Sharon belongs with Nick.... ?)SORRY PNICK FANS.... :)

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:21 pm

Quote Brown Hair Girl:
Quote calliope: I'm a Phyllis fan. I love Michelle Stafford's portrayal and I can always find the good in Phyllis.

I'am a Phyllas fan too...but i'am a sharon fan also.Phyllas belongs with Jack and Sharon belongs with Nick.... ?)SORRY PNICK FANS.... :)

ITA...

KiSsMeXoXo546

Postby KiSsMeXoXo546 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:22 am

i like philliys with Jack better not Nick.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:58 am

Michelle has taken the role of Phyllis and turned her into one of the lead characters on Y & R, she is the hottest women on TV, anyone they put her in a scene with shines!!!

Phyllis is part of the heart and soul of Y & R!!!!

aden85

Postby aden85 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:03 pm

Phyllis was one of my absolute favs back when she was with Jack. The whole Diane thing was hilarious and I was 100% on Phyllis' side. But I'm a Sharon fan too, and when Phyllis and Nick crossed the line I soon couldnt stand Phyllis. I still laugh at her and enjoy her scenes with Jack but thats about it.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:22 pm

Quote aden85: Phyllis was one of my absolute favs back when she was with Jack. The whole Diane thing was hilarious and I was 100% on Phyllis' side. But I'm a Sharon fan too, and when Phyllis and Nick crossed the line I soon couldnt stand Phyllis. I still laugh at her and enjoy her scenes with Jack but thats about it.

Wow, you've stated exactly how I feel about Phyllis. There were times when I detested the character (Danny Romalotti) and times when I rooted for her (Diane & Sheila), but I haven't liked her much in the past few years. She's turned into a giggling school girl in her relationship with Nick, who schemes and lies, not the strong and determined woman she could be, at times. Her relationship with Jack was wonderful...they both remained their "own person",but truly loved and respected each other! They had a much more respectful and "adult" relationship!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”