I Love Cane & Lily!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CaneLilyFan08

I Love Cane & Lily!

Postby CaneLilyFan08 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:27 pm

I am really loving the potential pairing of Cane & Lily! I think they have amazing chemistry, and it is really great to see a true romantic story develop on a soap opera again. I love how Y&R is taking it slow with Cane & Lily, and they are not rushing it. I love the way Cane lights up and smiles his big beautiful smile when he sees Lily. And I love how Lily is fun and carefree around Cane. Cane can give Lily what she needs, someone who cares about her completely, and a real chance at having a true more mature romance. And Lily can give Cane what he needs, a woman who is loving, supportive, intelligent and sweet. I loved when Cane described the woman of his dreams to Jill, he was talking about Lily. I think these two are slowly falling in love with each other, and I am excited to see more of their love story.

bubble303

Re: I Love Cane & Lily!

Postby bubble303 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:29 pm

Sorry but I totally disagree :-) ;)

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:34 pm

I don't know if it will last but I do like watching them together. Everybody says Lily is too young for Cane but she's legal. Cane's not that old either and I don't see him as Mr. Maturity.

I like how he looks at her. Like she's a delicate little flower that he wants to take care of. She looks at him in total awe. I would too and I'm at least twice Lily's age! :D I'm ready to see where this will go...we might even get to see some real romance instead of the romp and run everybody else seems to be doing. :-)

soapdisher

Postby soapdisher » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:55 pm

Quote CaneLilyFan08: I am really loving the potential pairing of Cane & Lily! I think they have amazing chemistry, and it is really great to see a true romantic story develop on a soap opera again. I love how Y&R is taking it slow with Cane & Lily, and they are not rushing it. I love the way Cane lights up and smiles his big beautiful smile when he sees Lily. And I love how Lily is fun and carefree around Cane. Cane can give Lily what she needs, someone who cares about her completely, and a real chance at having a true more mature romance. And Lily can give Cane what he needs, a woman who is loving, supportive, intelligent and sweet. I loved when Cane described the woman of his dreams to Jill, he was talking about Lily. I think these two are slowly falling in love with each other, and I am excited to see more of their love story.

Am loving this storyline too.Whenever Kane and Lilly together I just I just picture myself there with Kane instead of Lilly.There is something about Kane's Eyes if you look in them long enough they just pull you in ;) not to mention the smile Oh god dont get me started .Damn it just not fair :)

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:19 pm

I like the pairing alot.

dancelover

Postby dancelover » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:02 pm

I disagree also. She is way to young for cane besides she and daniel belong together

Evsmom

Postby Evsmom » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:38 pm

Lily and Daniel are boring, I think.
What's the cut off as far as age difference goes? Is it 2 years, 5 years, 7 years? As long as both parties are legal and they like each other, why not?

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:45 pm

I agree. I also like Lily and Cane together... Who cares if she is only 19. As someone else said she is legal. I think they look good together and u can tell they really like each other. Besides, Colleen is alot younger than Adrian but no one has a problem with that relaionship! ~)

lady dancer

Postby lady dancer » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:58 pm

I love Cane and Lily too...just NOT together!

oilersfan11

Postby oilersfan11 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:39 am

cane and lilly together is way better than him and heather or cane and amber. He's not that much older than her,and as chemistry goes he doesn't have it that much with heather so he kissed her big deal it still isnt there.

i think they are so adorable together and i figured cane had a thing for lilly along time ago.

he was also thinking of lilly when he talked to jill about age differences and that was why he asked her about it because he was still interested in lilly.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”