Delia Killer Reveal

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Laduree

Re: Delia Killer Reveal

Postby Laduree » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:46 am

Quote Shamaliam: At the end of Friday's show, Adam's tag was revealed after Victor's conversation with his PI which suggested it was Adam. However, if they blame Adam I will be a former fan. Especially after all the scenes pointing to him where is suspense and the surprise? It would definitely be poor writing.

Poor writing and ludicrous evidence. I ran over a squirrel before and felt it. The damage to his Range Rover is mind-numbingly stupid. There's no way he could hit a child her size and the only damage is a tiny slither out of a signal light. If they plan to pin this on him, which burns my biscuits to no end, then way to present an absurd premise, exacerbated by even more absurd "evidence".

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Quote Laduree:
Quote lbugcoco:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Soap Fan:
Quote htcak3: Adam kill Delia just saw it on the other sight

Of course he did. Adam is a heartless monster. I can't wait for Alex and Paul to nail is evil behind to the wall. >(

Even if it was Adam, let's review the evidence instead of empty hyperbole. It was pitch dark outside with poor lighting. She was hiding in shrubbery on the side of a HIGHWAY! Her dog ran out in front of his vehicle. He STOPPED because he was worried about the dog. Seeing that the dog was okay, he breathed a sigh of relief, got back into his vehicle and drove away. He was completely oblivious about Delia. Oh, and did I mention that she was wearing ALL BLACK?!

Billy was irresponsible for leaving a young minor, alone in a vehicle, out of his sight...in the middle of the night off of a highway PERIOD. Are we watching the same show?

We saw him stop and that he was shaken. No one will believe him as he waited too long. He should have immediately said "OMG....I stopped for a dog in the road, could it be?" They will think he knew he hit her and doesn't care. I still hope it is someone else!!!

I agree. He has made an OBVIOUS ACCIDENT exponentially worse by not coming forward, assuming he did it of course. It grates on my nerves when people say he's a monster and evil for killing Delia. Adam is the most complex character on Y&R, and I guess the complexities are just too much to decipher, so he's boiled down into this black and white villain, incapable of human emotion. That's not the Adam I see at all.

This is true. But we the audience can see WHY Adam is reacting the way he has. We also see that it's tearing him apart.

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:33 pm

I don't believe it. Was this your legitimate source or spoiler?
Damage does not support running her down.
Of course they want us to think he did it; but then there
will be a shocker about how it really happened. Right now, Writer's are loving the suspense and "baiting" us.

Nutty Nancy

Postby Nutty Nancy » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Quote jorie: that is true!,there are no spoilers that say for sure he did it. only b/c he thinks he did. and he only thinks that b/c of the chip scarf,and b/c he he was in such stress that night after being told like his mom .his son would be blind unless he could get a transplant.he can't remember for sure. but he did not .neither witness saw the dog or seen Adam get out of the car,so they did not see ADAM. AND IF IT WAS HIM IT WAS A TOTAL ACCIDENT.

Maybe the poster thought Adam did hit Delia because she saw the part where he sees her in his headlights. BUT, he was dreaming. She was not in the middle of the road. She was behind the bushes. I still don't think he hit her but if he did it was an ACCIDENT.

Laduree

Postby Laduree » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Quote Nutty Nancy:
Quote jorie: that is true!,there are no spoilers that say for sure he did it. only b/c he thinks he did. and he only thinks that b/c of the chip scarf,and b/c he he was in such stress that night after being told like his mom .his son would be blind unless he could get a transplant.he can't remember for sure. but he did not .neither witness saw the dog or seen Adam get out of the car,so they did not see ADAM. AND IF IT WAS HIM IT WAS A TOTAL ACCIDENT.

Maybe the poster thought Adam did hit Delia because she saw the part where he sees her in his headlights. BUT, he was dreaming. She was not in the middle of the road. She was behind the bushes. I still don't think he hit her but if he did it was an ACCIDENT.

In order to believe that he saw her in his headlights now, then the previous scene where he got out of his car, saw the dog in the road, breathed a huge sign of relief, and drove off, never happened. The Delia in the headlights vision was so obviously a nightmare. Adam's actions post-accident are muddying the waters, but his motivations were not born of evil intent. The guy can't think of anything else, and he's so clearly torn up about it. He's doing the wrong things, but so did Billy. I place more blame on Billy for placing Adam or anyone else in this horrible situation. No way would I have ever left a 7-8 year old child alone in a vehicle in broad daylight, much less late at night off a freakin' highway. That's negligence no matter how you slice it. I like Billy too, but he messed up, and now his daughter and the driver of the vehicle have to pay for his mistake.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Geez can't they stop this depressing story..two great actors depressed for weeks is a turn off....the story is getting to be a bomb

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Billy left her alone in the dark he better look in the mirror.....if he hadn't been so irresponsible as usual the kid would be alive....

Winnipeg girl

Postby Winnipeg girl » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:08 pm

Quote lbugcoco:
Quote Laduree:
Quote Soap Fan:

Of course he did. Adam is a heartless monster. I can't wait for Alex and Paul to nail is evil behind to the wall. >(

Even if it was Adam, let's review the evidence instead of empty hyperbole. It was pitch dark outside with poor lighting. She was hiding in shrubbery on the side of a HIGHWAY! Her dog ran out in front of his vehicle. He STOPPED because he was worried about the dog. Seeing that the dog was okay, he breathed a sigh of relief, got back into his vehicle and drove away. He was completely oblivious about Delia. Oh, and did I mention that she was wearing ALL BLACK?!

Billy was irresponsible for leaving a young minor, alone in a vehicle, out of his sight...in the middle of the night off of a highway PERIOD. Are we watching the same show?

We saw him stop and that he was shaken. No one will believe him as he waited too long. He should have immediately said "OMG....I stopped for a dog in the road, could it be?" They will think he knew he hit her and doesn't care. I still hope it is someone else!!!

I agree with you, I think Adam is a great actor, he always get blamed for everything in the show, I love his character, and he and Chelsea, belong together, Nick and Victor, should get off his case, Please settle this story and find the killer, so Chelsea, can stop harping on it.

maja

Postby maja » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Quote Laduree:
Quote Soap Fan:

ITA Laduree with your excellent post.I ignore those comments about what a monster Adam is because I know if it was a different character suspected of hitting Dee the comments would probably be similar to what you posted.This was an accident pure and simple, I wish Adam had gone to the police when he suspected what he might have done,but in no way should he be blamed for deliberately hitting Dee based on everything that you stated so excellently.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:34 pm

He should have step up and said what happen.that he didn't see it feel that he hit anything.I find it hard to believe that if he did hit her he should have body damage not just the light and who is to say the light was broken that night.the way cars are made now of days it don't take much to dent it.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”