Best Show Yet!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
macklady

Best Show Yet!

Postby macklady » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:51 am

This is by far the best Young and The Restless episodes ever created. The writing is superb!! And the theme 'Out of the Ashes' is splendid!! A different take on the best soap on television!! Excellent! Can't get enough!

taxman

Re: Best Show Yet!

Postby taxman » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:54 am

I thought the (US) Friday show was a little boring, but, all in all, I thought the week was as good as it could be?!

BacktoYNR

Postby BacktoYNR » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:13 pm

I'm not sure about the best episodes ever, but the fact that Phyllis wasn't on Friday's show made it one of the best in months. I loved seeing all the other cast coming together for the show. It was more like old times on Y&R.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:17 pm

Quote BacktoYNR: I'm not sure about the best episodes ever, but the fact that Phyllis wasn't on Friday's show made it one of the best in months. I loved seeing all the other cast coming together for the show. It was more like old times on Y&R.

I totally agree! There are so many great actors/characters who have been pushed into the background of this soap; they really showed their stuff over the past week! These shows were well done and much more in line with how the show use to be. Great to see Nikki, Victor, Kay, Jill, JT, etc., for longer than the 2-3 minute vignettes that they've been given lately! ;)

dmbs

Postby dmbs » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:11 pm

Quote BacktoYNR: I'm not sure about the best episodes ever, but the fact that Phyllis wasn't on Friday's show made it one of the best in months. I loved seeing all the other cast coming together for the show. It was more like old times on Y&R.

Hate to have to ruin it for you, but Sheeeeeee........back on your USA Monday ;)
(Hopefully that's not a spoiler)

BacktoYNR

Postby BacktoYNR » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:21 pm

Quote dmbs:

Hate to have to ruin it for you, but Sheeeeeee........back on your USA Monday ;)
(Hopefully that's not a spoiler)

Oh no, it's not a spoiler. It's more like one person warning another person that the local nuclear power plant has sprung a leak. Thanks for the heads up.

taxman

Postby taxman » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:33 pm

They had said she would start work-release "tomorrow" so you know it was coming in the next week or so.

Blondie-n-Lex

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:23 pm

Quote ILuvNY:

I totally agree! There are so many great actors/characters who have been pushed into the background of this soap; they really showed their stuff over the past week! These shows were well done and much more in line with how the show use to be. Great to see Nikki, Victor, Kay, Jill, JT, etc., for longer than the 2-3 minute vignettes that they've been given lately! ;)

Really liked it overall. Just could have done without so much of Phyllis walking the floor in jail. We know she was worried so stop showing all the phone calls.

sutherngirl

Postby sutherngirl » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:13 am

ITA...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”