Mondays Show. Sharon and Vicky. Spoiler included.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StaceyT

Re: Mondays Show. Sharon and Vicky. Spoiler included.

Postby StaceyT » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:25 pm

~)

aden85

Postby aden85 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:16 pm

ummm I dont get it. ~) I guess that makes me just as clueless as Sharon. ~)

That is in the past Vikki could careless about Sharon and Brad's one nighter. She's in love and engaged and possible carrying JT's son. Sharon apologized. Vikki even said to Nick's face, if he hadnt been such a lousy husband...She understood why Sharon did it, didnt understand why Brad did.

Alexis001

Postby Alexis001 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:13 am

Quote aden85: ummm I dont get it. ~) I guess that makes me just as clueless as Sharon. ~)

That is in the past Vikki could careless about Sharon and Brad's one nighter. She's in love and engaged and possible carrying JT's son. Sharon apologized. Vikki even said to Nick's face, if he hadnt been such a lousy husband...She understood why Sharon did it, didnt understand why Brad did.

I agree. Vicky and Sharon were friendly with each other right before the collapse.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:27 am

Huh? Stay away from JT? Wow... ~)
Ummm....she's already apologize to Victoria. And I don't think SC is going anywhere; she's a very popular actress as is her character.

ILuvNY

Postby ILuvNY » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:47 am

Well, she did; right after the truth came out.

Jake Austin

Postby Jake Austin » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:47 am

LMAOOOOOO :-)

StaceyT

Postby StaceyT » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:51 am

Neither woman are saints ~) Victoria is no one to say anything, since she was preg. with Brads child and slept with JT. Thats pretty nasty in my book. What Sharon did was wrong, but she did stop after one time. That should count for something :| Unlike some on the show that are like energizer bunnies and keep going and going and going 8) >(

rjames8

Postby rjames8 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:49 pm

If memory serves me, Vick slept with JT while she was still married to Brad! She only ran to JT when she found out about the affair. But she still slept with both men, even after the affair, and now dosen't know who the father is! That is stupid. So what does she do? She threw herself into her own affair and then continued to chew Brad out for his unfaithfulness. How can Vick judge him when she was doing the samething? I don't care how bad things are, if a partner cheats on you, you don't turn around and do the samething! How does that speak of her character?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”