Recent blonde ladies haircuts

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
daltonm

Recent blonde ladies haircuts

Postby daltonm » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:50 am

Wow..This last week or so has seen a couple of stunning haircuts for Abby & Avery.. Both very nice and sexier looks :) Has me wondering whom might be the next lucky lady to shed her long locks....Lauren? Sharon? Chelsea? Summer? Christine? Victoria? Any thoughts...so many long haired ladies on the show...glad to see they are spicing it up some with shorter styles....don't stop now...Keep up the snipping ;)

Ethelmae02

Re: Recent blonde ladies haircuts

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:21 am

Avery looks great! sadly in reality Lauren, christine and Sharin will NOT get a clipping much less a new hairdo IMO. At least Niki changes hers up.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:05 am

Quote daltonm: Wow..This last week or so has seen a couple of stunning haircuts for Abby & Avery.. Both very nice and sexier looks :) Has me wondering whom might be the next lucky lady to shed her long locks....Lauren? Sharon? Chelsea? Summer? Christine? Victoria? Any thoughts...so many long haired ladies on the show...glad to see they are spicing it up some with shorter styles....don't stop now...Keep up the snipping ;)

Lauren Christeeeeen and Sharon are the ones who need the hair cut the most.. they all wear such dated hair..not attractive at all.. They are all too old to wear their hair so long.

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:30 am

Very nice haircuts. Both ladies looked lovely!

Rilynne

Postby Rilynne » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:09 am

I was thinking the same, I love their haircuts, so fresh and adorable. I love Chelsea's hair on her but Lauren I don't like. I think she would look much better with a cut. I love Sharon's when it is styled or pulled back, it is very pretty. But she would look nice with a new cut also.

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:38 am

Now if Avery would just ditch the deep red lipstick for a softer shade. I think the red looks too harsh on her. I know....picky, picky, picky!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:53 am

The horrid red lipstick is distracting.

Mich921

Postby Mich921 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:48 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote daltonm: Wow..This last week or so has seen a couple of stunning haircuts for Abby & Avery.. Both very nice and sexier looks :) Has me wondering whom might be the next lucky lady to shed her long locks....Lauren? Sharon? Chelsea? Summer? Christine? Victoria? Any thoughts...so many long haired ladies on the show...glad to see they are spicing it up some with shorter styles....don't stop now...Keep up the snipping ;)

Lauren Christeeeeen and Sharon are the ones who need the hair cut the most.. they all wear such dated hair..not attractive at all.. They are all too old to wear their hair so long.

I think Sharon should shave her head! lol Then maybe Nick & Noah would figure out her meds aren't working because it's looking like that is what it's going to take for them to get a clue. At least Victor has her number. Lauren needs a new hair style she'd look good with a short cut and some highlights. There is no help for Christeen no matter what they do with her hair she will still be a boring character.

daltonm

Postby daltonm » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:10 pm

So agreed...especially Lauren....definite need of a major cut just something a lot more modern...spicy...edgy.....!!Christine is just hanging onto the past and long hair far to long! An attempt to hold onto her youthfulness...Let it go Cricket..it is time :~ Victoria's hair is starting to look a bit unhealthy or maybe scraggly at times definitely in need of a good trim..loss a few inches if not a major snipping!

daltonm

Postby daltonm » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Quote Mich921:
Quote Sinny:

I think Sharon should shave her head! lol Then maybe Nick & Noah would figure out her meds aren't working because it's looking like that is what it's going to take for them to get a clue. At least Victor has her number. Lauren needs a new hair style she'd look good with a short cut and some highlights. There is no help for Christeen no matter what they do with her hair she will still be a boring character.

Fire up the clippers...send Sharon's hair to the floor! She could look pretty darn HOT with it so short.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”