Casting News...Return of a actor

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Darlotto

Casting News...Return of a actor

Postby Darlotto » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:15 am

Tristan Rogers is returning to The Young and the Restless as Colin Atkinson. In a big storyline with Jill

Daytime Confidential

Sinny

Re: Casting News...Return of a actor

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:04 am

Quote Darlotto: Tristan Rogers is returning to The Young and the Restless as Colin Atkinson. In a big storyline with Jill

Daytime Confidential

I hope this is true. I liked him a lot.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote Darlotto: Tristan Rogers is returning to The Young and the Restless as Colin Atkinson. In a big storyline with Jill

Daytime Confidential

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/11/13/breaking-news-tristan-rogers-returning-to-the-young-and-the-restless-as-colin-atkinson

It's true...

Oh Sinny, You know what this means. More con man Cane being front and center while all things Winters play supporting cast to him. Plus, the writers are so desperate to give Cane a real tie to Jill...I just ~) ~) ~) ~)

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote Sinny:

Daytime Confidential

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/11/13/breaking-news-tristan-rogers-returning-to-the-young-and-the-restless-as-colin-atkinson

It's true...

Oh Sinny, You know what this means. More con man Cane being front and center while all things Winters play supporting cast to him. Plus, the writers are so desperate to give Cane a real tie to Jill...I just ~) ~) ~) ~)

Yep, count on it....more Mr. Whispers, more Lily saying "Think you" or "Thinks" when she means "thank you" or "thAnks"...he is probably coming back because Katherine is dead and he thinks he can mooch off Jill.

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote Sinny:

Daytime Confidential

It's true...

i

I can only hope it means Cane will get back some of who he was when he first came to GC.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote ajsp35801:
Quote Sinny:

Daytime Confidential

It's true...

i

I can only hope it means Cane will get back some of who he was when he first came to GC.

Uh no. Last time Can'e parents was on he was a judgmental Jack@ss...and I don't think that will change this go round. Someone has to disgaree with Jill's decision to be with Colin. Who else will care besides Cane, now that Katherine is dead.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Not a fan of Colin, and I have no interest in Colin and Jill either.

SonnylovesEmily

Postby SonnylovesEmily » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Let's not forget how Y&R dropped Colin and Jill's storyline.I really hope that Colin and Jill won't be on once and awhile because I can't stand that Tristan and Jess got shafted the first time around. I also don't trust Jill Farren-Phelps to make this right for Tristan since she has never really appreciated Tristan's talent. Does anyone know how long this stint is for? I just don't see Tristan doing Y&R for too long.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Daytime Confidential

TR is wasted in this role. He should be back at GH.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Quote ajsp35801:
Quote Sinny:

Daytime Confidential

It's true...

I was hoping that pervert was going on a world cruise for ever. LOL

Return to “The Young and the Restless”