How Do You Guys Feel About A Chelsea and Nick Pair

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yrfan00

Re: How Do You Guys Feel About A Chelsea and Nick Pair

Postby yrfan00 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Ummm......NOOOO!! I don't think Chelsea is Nick's type at all!! Can you imagine a Chelsea/Nick pairing and Nick helping raise Adam's child. 8) Don't think there is any way in HELL Nick would want to go there. They are both attractive people, but as far as storyline, it just wouldn't work. I also really like Adam and Chelsea together.

LindsayCariad

Postby LindsayCariad » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Quote lilie: I just wondering, I think it would be very interesting if the writers could pair Chelsea with Nicholas.

I think the two characters would have LOT of chemistry together.

When you the two of them shared a lot in common.

The both are territorial when it come to the one they love.

Both have this laissez fair attitude but can be very judgmental when it suit their purpose.

I mean I feel if these two were ever to get together, it would be a match made in heaven. *) *)

What do you guys really think?

Feel free to contibute any thougts to this

I agree with you about some of their personality traits..and WOO! Wouldn't that tick off Victor! In fact, I'm sure lot of people would be p'd off! Idk I might be down for seeing that!

jorie

Postby jorie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Quote Savoy: They would make an attractive couple, at some point in time if the writers wanted to explore it. Chelsea is more compatible with Adam, imo the writers are setting up the future with Adam and Chelsea rebuilding their family. I think it's a more interesting story to watch unfolding, so I would say no to a pairing with Nick and Chelsea.

adam and Chelsea belong together,back at their mansion.nick with sharon and faith and dylan and avery they can make their own baby :]

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:18 am

Quote jorie:
Quote Savoy: They would make an attractive couple, at some point in time if the writers wanted to explore it. Chelsea is more compatible with Adam, imo the writers are setting up the future with Adam and Chelsea rebuilding their family. I think it's a more interesting story to watch unfolding, so I would say no to a pairing with Nick and Chelsea.

adam and Chelsea belong together,back at their mansion.nick with sharon and faith and dylan and avery they can make their own baby :]

I like the way that you put it, it is Chadam's time now, I think they will be going strong for a long time, enjoy your couple. The scenes with Sharon/Nick/Faith are adorable as well, I'm happy that their fans are getting scenes with them. It will be interesting seeing if Avery and Dylan has a child, it sure seems like they headed for a pairing with them.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:48 pm

I think they could be good together. BUT I am still team Chadam!

WaveJumper

Postby WaveJumper » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:39 pm

No, no - love Chadam!

mswadel

Postby mswadel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:27 pm

I used to think that would be good but now I like her with Adam. I can see Nick with Lilly, Chloe or Hillary - either one would be hot, Hillary would be particularly spicy she is the most beautiful woman on set and chelsea is a close second. IMO

jacksmyguy

Postby jacksmyguy » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:52 pm

I personally don't like this pairing at all. IMO Nick has ruined enough women in GC with his flip-flopping regarding his dream girl of the moment. The only one I honestly can see Nick with is Sharon and with all Sharon has been through I hate to even wish him on her. I'd rather see Nick get involved in a job that he really follows through on for once instead of shifting from one occupation to another like some shiftless bum.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Quote mswadel: I used to think that would be good but now I like her with Adam. I can see Nick with Lilly, Chloe or Hillary - either one would be hot, Hillary would be particularly spicy she is the most beautiful woman on set and chelsea is a close second. IMO

Hilary is the best looking woman at Y&R? Are you serious?

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:48 pm

If I can't have Chadam then I will take Nick and Chels.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”