Y&R spoilers wk of November 25

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Savoy

Re: Y&R spoilers wk of November 25

Postby Savoy » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:08 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote Savoy:
Quote yrfan00:
Quote] Honestly, I'm tried of hearing/reading it. The writers/exe producer and the actors have said she did and the still sing the same old song. It's really tiresome! They are acting delusional just like the character.

I think that it is becoming troubling that this continues in light of the fact that everyone attached to this story has come out publicly and made it clear that Sharon changed the results and is going to become very troubled by what she did. There isn't going to be a rewrite and I think that is the goal here. That or some kind of twisted redemption to get her out of what the horror of what she had done. Like I have said before, MAB doesn't work for the show anymore and the new writers don't get their material for the show from here or any boards. The people who are in charge of this story have already written it and come out publicly and said what the story is about. There really isn't a dispute.

Of course the writers and actors are saying she changed the results because that is what the audience is supposed to believe at this point. If she DIDN'T the actors are not going to come out and say that or they would be giving the story away. They can only confirm what we are seeing on our screen, and that is what we are to believe at this point. That is what is called a twist. You don't know it until the writers want you to know it. Who knows what is going to happen, but I don't think you can judge by the interviews. What would be the point in having a shocking storyline if they came out and told you what was going to happen in every interview. Heck, even the actors don't always know how everything is going to play out in the end. The storylines go on forever and I am sure things get changed all the time. That being said, Sharon very well may have changed the results, but maybe not, but banking on what people say in interviews doesn't guarantee anything!

ITA with this post, particularly the bold parts.

You really think they are going to change her paternity AGAIN? Really? I think the first reveal was such a flop of a story that they are not going to go there twice.. who cares. LOL it has not changed the story whatsoever.

Who's to say that the paternity results were ever changed other then in Sharon's delusion? Apparently it's cared about or there wouldn't be many discussions about it, demanding that Sharon "pays". Sharon hasn't been proven to have done anything, yet there's the demand that Sharon "must pay". What's going to happen if the story is that Sharon did nothing wrong?

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:57 am

We all know how Victor will react to the news about Dylan. But I am so curious to see Vicky, Nick, Jack, Sharon and everyone else react.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Quote Savoy:
Quote Sinny:
Quote Savoy:
Quote yrfan00:
Quote] Honestly, I'm tried of hearing/reading it. The writers/exe producer and the actors have said she did and the still sing the same old song. It's really tiresome! They are acting delusional just like the character.

I think that it is becoming troubling that this continues in light of the fact that everyone attached to this story has come out publicly and made it clear that Sharon changed the results and is going to become very troubled by what she did. There isn't going to be a rewrite and I think that is the goal here. That or some kind of twisted redemption to get her out of what the horror of what she had done. Like I have said before, MAB doesn't work for the show anymore and the new writers don't get their material for the show from here or any boards. The people who are in charge of this story have already written it and come out publicly and said what the story is about. There really isn't a dispute.

Of course the writers and actors are saying she changed the results because that is what the audience is supposed to believe at this point. If she DIDN'T the actors are not going to come out and say that or they would be giving the story away. They can only confirm what we are seeing on our screen, and that is what we are to believe at this point. That is what is called a twist. You don't know it until the writers want you to know it. Who knows what is going to happen, but I don't think you can judge by the interviews. What would be the point in having a shocking storyline if they came out and told you what was going to happen in every interview. Heck, even the actors don't always know how everything is going to play out in the end. The storylines go on forever and I am sure things get changed all the time. That being said, Sharon very well may have changed the results, but maybe not, but banking on what people say in interviews doesn't guarantee anything!

ITA with this post, particularly the bold parts.

You really think they are going to change her paternity AGAIN? Really? I think the first reveal was such a flop of a story that they are not going to go there twice.. who cares. LOL it has not changed the story whatsoever.

Who's to say that the paternity results were ever changed other then in Sharon's delusion? Apparently it's cared about or there wouldn't be many discussions about it, demanding that Sharon "pays". Sharon hasn't been proven to have done anything, yet there's the demand that Sharon "must pay". What's going to happen if the story is that Sharon did nothing wrong?

LOL, there will be some exploding heads that's for sure..

yrfan00

Postby yrfan00 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Quote Sinny: You really think they are going to change her paternity AGAIN? Really? I think the first reveal was such a flop of a story that they are not going to go there twice.. who cares. LOL it has not changed the story whatsoever.

Technically, they wouldn't be changing the paternity again because none of the characters know anything about Sharon "supposedly" changing the results. They don't even know Nick still being her father is a possibility at this point. Honestly, I think with the new writers, how this ends up playing out is going to depend on which direction they want to take Summer. I think they were going to change it back to Nick so they could have a Summer/Kyle pairing, but now that that pairing obviously is a big flop, they may do a rewrite if they want to keep Shick together. I don't see ANYONE jumping on the Kyle/Summer bandwagon. Some people seem to be liking Summer/Fen now. No doubt either way there is going to be drama whether Sharon thinks she did and she actually didn't, or if she really did. I just don't think it is set in stone that in the end Nick will be her father. Truth is nobody knows at this point.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:08 pm

I am really looking forward to 11/22 when Nikki reveals the truth about Dylan.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”