Y&R spoilers wk of November 25

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Sinny

Re: Y&R spoilers wk of November 25

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Quote Bellc:
Quote 1Elvis: No one knows she did anything only what she said she did. But she also was seeing Cassie ghost and talking to her. Summer could be Jack daughter.

Summer is Nick's daughter. Why is it that Sharon fans won't accept that fact. Sharon changed the test. She did not imagine it.

It sure is what we have seen on the show.. but for some reason some really don't want it to be true. >)

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Quote Yale Steam:
Quote Bellc:
Quote 1Elvis: No one knows she did anything only what she said she did. But she also was seeing Cassie ghost and talking to her. Summer could be Jack daughter.

Summer is Nick's daughter. Why is it that Sharon fans won't accept that fact. Sharon changed the test. She did not imagine it.

I really think the character's fans thinks she's real. That's reason.

Honestly, I'm tried of hearing/reading it. The writers/exe producer and the actors have said she did and the still sing the same old song. It's really tiresome! They are acting delusional just like the character.

I think that it is becoming troubling that this continues in light of the fact that everyone attached to this story has come out publicly and made it clear that Sharon changed the results and is going to become very troubled by what she did. There isn't going to be a rewrite and I think that is the goal here. That or some kind of twisted redemption to get her out of what the horror of what she had done. Like I have said before, MAB doesn't work for the show anymore and the new writers don't get their material for the show from here or any boards. The people who are in charge of this story have already written it and come out publicly and said what the story is about. There really isn't a dispute.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:30 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote janetb:
Quote Yale Steam:
Quote 1Elvis:
Quote Soapfan326: NE 11/25

Nikki's shocking confession sends the Newman family into a total tailspin

Sharon comes to Summer's rescue

Sparks really fly between Chelsea and Adam

Katherine's bequest continues to be a troubling concern for Jill

Ashley pops in and surprises the Abbott family with a visit for the holidays

I got these spoilers from twitter and daytime dish website

Wonder what happens to Summer. Glad Sharon was there to help. ;) thanks.

Glad Sharon is there to help? I wonder if Summer will feel that way once she finds out what she did. This may be what starts Sharon feeling guilty and where the struggle with this secret begins.

Maybe Sharon will start to feel guilty because she isn't now.She confessed to what suits her purpose.She finally saw that Nick didn't want her so told him she'd stopped her meds and therapy.He wanted to know what she was going to confess in the freezer and she made up something else.Nick seems to have accepted that Summer wants to be an Abbott and a Newman. Sharon may decide that no one needs to know what she did .

That sow doesn't have a conscience no way she will feel bad.
true. The skank dont have one ounce of pity or remorse for Summer or anyone else. She is a selfish twit. Leave Summer alone. Try parenting the kid you already have twisted up in the head hating on adults.

Ethelmae02

Postby Ethelmae02 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:32 am

Quote Charlie Big: Sharon can't rescue herself and the writers want us to believe that she can rescue Summer? What kind of a joke is this? She stole the child's identity and now she is gonna rescue her? She sent her mother reeling down a flight of stairs and she never even called for help and she is gonna rescue Summer? Just another writers mistake by the show, I am sure. They are probably looking for some way to redeem Sharon when the truth comes and summer will forgive the trick for this rescue thing? Oh, please, writers, get a grip! Nick Newman might be that stupid, but we are not.

I like that Chelsea and Adam might be heating up. I love that couple.
the "tramp" is getting good at messing up innocent kids lives. Summer is no exception. She was jealous of Nick having a child with Phylis. What a sick perv she is.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:39 am

back to the topic of the thread..spoilers..lol, even this thread had to become all about Sharon ~) ..some of those spoilers are interesting..looking forward to Nikki's reveal and Dylan's reaction, also to Chelsea and Adam's sparks, and I love Ashley's visits..

jorie

Postby jorie » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:55 am

Quote rediculous: back to the topic of the thread..spoilers..lol, even this thread had to become all about Sharon ~) ..some of those spoilers are interesting..looking forward to Nikki's reveal and Dylan's reaction, also to Chelsea and Adam's sparks, and I love Ashley's visits..

I 'm looking forward to THOSE SPARKS WITH Adam and Chelsea. I'TS been way too long.! LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT HYPOCRITE Victor finding out about NIKI GIVING UP Dylan UP, and Dylan's reaction. and that snob NIKI HAVING TO DEAL WITH THIER REJECTION.as for Sharon'S,cassie. Cassie isn't her conscience like John is JACK'S ,SHES The result of chemicals in Sharon's brain that cause bipolar disorder. as soon her pills kick in Cassie will be gone.and Sharon's conscience will be able to work again. she has a much better conscience than Phyllis does .who didn't have one where Chris n Paul are concerned.AND SHE DID JUST TRIP OVER HER own DRESS.Sharon's illness was triggered by Cassie's death ,Nick abandoning her for that sociopath Phyllis, and the way she was treated by the Newmans ,SHE IS ILL , NOT EVIL LIKE vICTOR. ..HOPE SHE GETS WELL ,AND SHE AND NICK forgive each other and they get back together , ppl are born with this illness but it often takes a traumatic event to trigger it like what happen to Sharon.. I want ADAM AND CHELSEA together more than anything,

yrfan00

Postby yrfan00 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:11 am

Quote] Honestly, I'm tried of hearing/reading it. The writers/exe producer and the actors have said she did and the still sing the same old song. It's really tiresome! They are acting delusional just like the character.

I think that it is becoming troubling that this continues in light of the fact that everyone attached to this story has come out publicly and made it clear that Sharon changed the results and is going to become very troubled by what she did. There isn't going to be a rewrite and I think that is the goal here. That or some kind of twisted redemption to get her out of what the horror of what she had done. Like I have said before, MAB doesn't work for the show anymore and the new writers don't get their material for the show from here or any boards. The people who are in charge of this story have already written it and come out publicly and said what the story is about. There really isn't a dispute.

Of course the writers and actors are saying she changed the results because that is what the audience is supposed to believe at this point. If she DIDN'T the actors are not going to come out and say that or they would be giving the story away. They can only confirm what we are seeing on our screen, and that is what we are to believe at this point. That is what is called a twist. You don't know it until the writers want you to know it. Who knows what is going to happen, but I don't think you can judge by the interviews. What would be the point in having a shocking storyline if they came out and told you what was going to happen in every interview. Heck, even the actors don't always know how everything is going to play out in the end. The storylines go on forever and I am sure things get changed all the time. That being said, Sharon very well may have changed the results, but maybe not, but banking on what people say in interviews doesn't guarantee anything!

yrfan00

Postby yrfan00 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:26 am

Quote]Of course the writers and actors are saying she changed the results because that is what the audience is supposed to believe at this point. If she DIDN'T the actors are not going to come out and say that or they would be giving the story away. They can only confirm what we are seeing on our screen, and that is what we are to believe at this point. That is what is called a twist. You don't know it until the writers want you to know it. Who knows what is going to happen, but I don't think you can judge by the interviews. What would be the point in having a shocking storyline if they came out and told you what was going to happen in every interview. Heck, even the actors don't always know how everything is going to play out in the end. The storylines go on forever and I am sure things get changed all the time. That being said, Sharon very well may have changed the results, but maybe not, but banking on what people say in interviews doesn't guarantee anything!

For example, right now we are to believe Adam is the one who hit Delia, but will it turn out that Adam was really the one, who knows??? There are twists and turns to every story, the viewers aren't going to know everything or what would be the point!

WaveJumper

Postby WaveJumper » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:37 am

It sounds like Chelsea and Adam will finally get together or at least start on that path. If that is true than it would seem that the hit and run s/l will be resolved and Adam will not have been the driver. It would be nice to have the Chadam family together to celebrate and have a happy holiday season !

mgmad1993

Postby mgmad1993 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:04 am

Quote TwoOfEach:
Quote Soapfan326: NE 11/25

Nikki's shocking confession sends the Newman family into a total tailspin

Sharon comes to Summer's rescue

Sparks really fly between Chelsea and Adam

What kind of sparks?? Is that the good spark or bad one??
Katherine's bequest continues to be a troubling concern for Jill

Ashley pops in and surprises the Abbott family with a visit for the holidays

I got these spoilers from twitter and daytime dish website

Chadam *) *)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”