Disgusting Shauna scene.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
canada gal

Re: Disgusting Shauna scene.

Postby canada gal » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:53 am

Quote Sinny:
Quote joyful1: Whatever Abby & Tyler have had sex a number of times and no one says anything!

exactly so interracial is not the problem.. we also don't see abby and tyler banging each other in a public sauna. NASTY

IA Sinny, that is some nasty stuff. It's one thing having sex on one's couch, but to have sex in a public sauna...do I need to go further. I will never look at another public sauna the same way again........ewwwwwwwwwwwww

JaNell36

Postby JaNell36 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:13 am

I love LANE! They are a young, sexy beautuful couple and like to add spice to their lives!

Cane and Lily endure! Love them!

Team Sexy Lane,

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:35 am

Quote canada gal:
Quote Sinny:
Quote joyful1: Whatever Abby & Tyler have had sex a number of times and no one says anything!

exactly so interracial is not the problem.. we also don't see abby and tyler banging each other in a public sauna. NASTY

IA Sinny, that is some nasty stuff. It's one thing having sex on one's couch, but to have sex in a public sauna...do I need to go further. I will never look at another public sauna the same way again........ewwwwwwwwwwwww

even their own office or her daddys... gross but not as gross as a public sauna.. that was freaking trashy.

Rilynne

Postby Rilynne » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:00 am

What I think is disgusting is someone always has to bring race into it. Maybe that is what needs to grow up. It is such a cop out and so old and over done. Who really cares and has nothing to do with it and if it does for some, oh well their prerogative to not approve. Some people, just don't like Lane, so what. I do like Lane and I like they are sensual and sexual with each other. But I do think they should keep it at home or get a room. My thought was ewww I wouldn't want to be the next person to come into the sauna and sit my naked but down there. I didn't see anywhere Cane could have been hiding a condom and we all know what would have been on that bench.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:38 am

LMAO it was just so YUCK

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:37 pm

What's disgusting?

Nonotuck

Postby Nonotuck » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Cane's and Lily's dissolute behavior in the sauna was absolutely disgusting, if not illegal. Every sauna I've ever seen has a list of rules posted on the door, which do not include shacking up inside it. No consideration at all for the others waiting their turn outside.

Lily is definitely smoking something, and a lot of it, too. She was higher than a kite in the sauna, didn't even seem to be aware of what was happening, giggling continuously about nothing at all. I don't think that girl is operating on a full deck anymore. Cane was even worse. The big lunk needs to get his lazy butt in gear, find a job, and start supporting his family before they end up on foodstamps. He said he left his job because "... I don't want to interact with Victor....". Baloney ! He actually left because he knew that Victor wouldn't tolerate his goofing off. This couple is a trainwreck waiting to happen. If Neil has any sense at all, he'll organize an intervention before it's too late. Lily needs to go into rehab for a long time, Cane needs to get up off his worthless behind and get a job, and the Dept. of Social Services needs to get the kids away before something happens to them.

At least when Nick and Sharon were in the freezer they had the presence of mind to do some serious soul-searching, and they knew they were to blame for their predicament. I was seriously hoping that Cane and Lily would lock themselves inside the sauna, and fry to a crisp. Dopes that they are, they could find a way to make it happen. What a great story that would be.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:27 pm

What a great post.. there is nothing sexy about them getting it on in a public sauna.. so filthy.. Cane treats her like she is a trash bag.,

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Sorry laners I mean no disrespect but that scene was dirty....not a good dirty either.

Plus ackward. Was it me but when Lilly try to climb down off the bench her legs were spread and looked uncomfortable for her.

I just don't find the two pairing sexy.

Whathisface brough out the mojo in Lily....Cane doesn't.

Cane was effective with Hillary.

Mi tinks Hillary got that "mojo" that meshes will a lot of the characters on this show.

She is a definately long over due fit for this show!

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:23 pm

The show needs a female like Hilary. She has that fire that is missing from Lily

it was a dirty scene and not in a good kinda way..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”