Johnny on yesterdays show.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrfan710

Johnny on yesterdays show.

Postby yandrfan710 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Yesterday when Vikki was holding Johnny and Billy walked by them little Johnny look at Billy and pulled toward him, it was so cute. I know last month when EH and BM did their video chat they talked about the twins that play Johnny they said that one of them was playing around all the cords and wires for cameras, etc. Also mentioned that when Nikki was at Villy's house watching him(after billy called about Delia's accident) and Nikki was talking to him and he was coloring they said that was the first time he had colored. I know know if it's one of the twins of both of them that like Billy but it's so cute when he smiles and laughs at Billy.

mgmad1993

Re: Johnny on yesterdays show.

Postby mgmad1993 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Quote yandrfan710: Yesterday when Vikki was holding Johnny and Billy walked by them little Johnny look at Billy and pulled toward him, it was so cute. I know last month when EH and BM did their video chat they talked about the twins that play Johnny they said that one of them was playing around all the cords and wires for cameras, etc. Also mentioned that when Nikki was at Villy's house watching him(after billy called about Delia's accident) and Nikki was talking to him and he was coloring they said that was the first time he had colored. I know know if it's one of the twins of both of them that like Billy but it's so cute when he smiles and laughs at Billy.

You just never know what they will do at that age. I'm sure it's hard to keep the babies entertained while they're trying to get their take. He sure has a lot of personality.

yandrfan710

Postby yandrfan710 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Quote mgmad1993:
Quote yandrfan710: Yesterday when Vikki was holding Johnny and Billy walked by them little Johnny look at Billy and pulled toward him, it was so cute. I know last month when EH and BM did their video chat they talked about the twins that play Johnny they said that one of them was playing around all the cords and wires for cameras, etc. Also mentioned that when Nikki was at Villy's house watching him(after billy called about Delia's accident) and Nikki was talking to him and he was coloring they said that was the first time he had colored. I know know if it's one of the twins of both of them that like Billy but it's so cute when he smiles and laughs at Billy.

You just never know what they will do at that age. I'm sure it's hard to keep the babies entertained while they're trying to get their take. He sure has a lot of personality.

True, wonder if they have a playroom for the little kids and just have them on set when they need them unless your working with twins, and need both of them on set one is wandering around.

mgmad1993

Postby mgmad1993 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Quote yandrfan710:
Quote mgmad1993:

True, wonder if they have a playroom for the little kids and just have them on set when they need them unless your working with twins, and need both of them on set one is wandering around.

I bet they have a play room for the kids just as they have dressing rooms for the grown ups. They would have to-even though the kids are limited to the amount of hours they can work.

Ona34

Postby Ona34 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Those are the cutest kids that have ever been on YnR. They are more then adorable.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Quote Ona34: Those are the cutest kids that have ever been on YnR. They are more then adorable.

Yes, they are!

countryMomof4

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Ona34: Those are the cutest kids that have ever been on YnR. They are more then adorable.

Yes, they are!

ITA with you both. such sweet little babies! There is a great rapport with the on screen "parents".

I_dare_U2_move

Postby I_dare_U2_move » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:28 pm

I remember Billy also saying in that video that his voice goes up like 5 octaves when he's crying. I hadn't really noticed it until this episode

I_dare_U2_move

Postby I_dare_U2_move » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:30 pm

I remember Billy also saying in that video that his voice goes up like 5 octaves when he's crying. I hadn't really noticed it until this episode

Return to “The Young and the Restless”