Abby telling daddy NO!!!!!**Todays Show***

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
linder

Abby telling daddy NO!!!!!**Todays Show***

Postby linder » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:32 pm

OK that was funny and fun to watch...Abby knows what he daddy warbucks is all about..The day Victor was told no,and didnt she blink an eye...AND it gets better,Jack knew Victor was lying about it....he didnt play into his hands .GREAT GOING Abby and Jack.

lapue

Re: Abby telling daddy NO!!!!!**Todays Show***

Postby lapue » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:52 pm

This actress playing Abby just don't fit as a Newman or and Abbott. Don't care for her the acting or little of it is just not working send her off never to return.

jacksmyguy

Postby jacksmyguy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Quote linder: OK that was funny and fun to watch...Abby knows what he daddy warbucks is all about..The day Victor was told no,and didnt she blink an eye...AND it gets better,Jack knew Victor was lying about it....he didnt play into his hands .GREAT GOING Abby and Jack.

I loved it. Victor should be told "NO" a bit more often so he knows that everything will not always go his way.

Savoy

Postby Savoy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:21 pm

I loved Abby telling Victor no. Abby is one of his kids that doesn't have a problem in defying Victor, living life on her terms.

flyvicki

Postby flyvicki » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Loved it!! Victor was awfully presumptuous as usual. He didn't care that she and Tyler had already made plans and that he had a whole night planned for her. But she was gracious and respectful, yet firm in her own decision. Way to go!

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:06 pm

I don't know why you all were impressed because Abby has always helped jack more than her father, victor is nothing more to her than moneybags. Jack always uses Abbyagainst victor that's how she was able to get that trust fund while the one from Brad sits untouched ALSO, it wax Abby's money that helped jack get jabot back and to steal Newman from her father. Abby only runs to victor to help her when she's in trouble which is what all his children do.

mgmad1993

Postby mgmad1993 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Quote linder: OK that was funny and fun to watch...Abby knows what he daddy warbucks is all about..The day Victor was told no,and didnt she blink an eye...AND it gets better,Jack knew Victor was lying about it....he didnt play into his hands .GREAT GOING Abby and Jack.

I agree, that was funny! I was surprised she said no. I was expecting her to say yes. She didn't even have to give it much thought either. Of course Jack just happens to be there and find the name plate.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Quote flyvicki: Loved it!! Victor was awfully presumptuous as usual. He didn't care that she and Tyler had already made plans and that he had a whole night planned for her. But she was gracious and respectful, yet firm in her own decision. Way to go!

Abby loves and respects Victor but knows how to keep her distance.He will not be allowed to control her life and career.She made it clear that this wasn't a choice between him and Jack,it was about being happy with her job at Jabot.Too bad Victoria wouldn't be like Abby when it comes to their father.She is desperate to be Daddy's little girl and work with him.

APRIL JOY

Postby APRIL JOY » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:00 pm

I love this Abby way better than the the old one.I love the fact she stood up to him and told him no.I just hope she sticks with it.she was right at jabot it's her not Victor.we all know no matter what Victor always takes the credit when it come to his kids working at newman.she was so right it's about me and my vision.Tyler didn't back down.but he show respect to Victor.but I can see Victor causing problems for Abby and Tyler.bet Victor brings Tyler ex to town.

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:08 am

Remember, Abby's Mother is Ashley who is smart with a back bone.. Abby got some of that..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”