RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
countryMomof4

Re: RUMOR HAS IT...........EMME RYLAN TO RETURN TO Y&R

Postby countryMomof4 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:37 pm

IA calliope. Abby is supposed to be more mature and wanting to change her life.

Actually. ToB, I went into a plain, old, over-sized beer glass. :-)

TowerOfBabble

Postby TowerOfBabble » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Quote countryMomof4: IA calliope. Abby is supposed to be more mature and wanting to change her life.

Actually. ToB, I went into a plain, old, over-sized beer glass. :-)

Well...some of us are on a beer budget...no need to not like Abby because she lived on a champagne one. %(

pink kiity

Postby pink kiity » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:46 pm

this would be great i love hers shes add so much to the role this new abby is so dull and boring shes as boring as tooth paste ~) ~)

jorie

Postby jorie » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Quote APRIL JOY: I hope not.she is good but this Abby fits better.the old Abby small frame short she is cute and pretty but she never really seem to fit with anyone on the show. I love the Abby and Tyler they have now.they have chemistry and I don't feel the old Abby would work with Tyler not bashing the old Abby.but for me a couple has to fit for me to really feel them.I know I might get back lash for this and I am not putting anyone down but it how I see and feel.

SHE needs to stay as LULU /AND NEW Abby was great today with Tyler ,on U S Thursday show.

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:44 pm

When JPF came on board wasn't getting rid of the character of Abby one of the first things she did? Then she hired the guy who plays Alex and needed a love interest for him and hired her back on re-occurring. Then ER left the show for a permanent role on GH. Then JPF sought out MO to play the role of Abby. She had worked with MO in the past on Hollywood Heights.

I do not see JPF letting MO go to bring back an actress who quit.

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Quote jorie:
Quote APRIL JOY: I hope not.she is good but this Abby fits better.the old Abby small frame short she is cute and pretty but she never really seem to fit with anyone on the show. I love the Abby and Tyler they have now.they have chemistry and I don't feel the old Abby would work with Tyler not bashing the old Abby.but for me a couple has to fit for me to really feel them.I know I might get back lash for this and I am not putting anyone down but it how I see and feel.

SHE needs to stay as LULU /AND NEW Abby was great today with Tyler ,on U S Thursday show.

I really like the chemistry between NuAbby and Tyler. MO is 5'8" and RW is 6'2" tall. They look great together sizewise. While I always liked ER. She is petite. I just don't see ER as a good fit either.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:07 pm

OH NO!!! Better not be. I've read several rumors on the GH board about them recasting her role, but can't imagine her coming back to Y & R. I mean, can you see her in a romance with Tyler?

Sorry, but Emme was great playing the original bratty, spoiled Abby -- but she just never fit in when they changed Abby to a business woman. Emme is very fortunate to look like a teenager, and that's not current Abby.

I love Melissa Ordway as Abby. She looks like she could be Ashley's daughter; and she also fits in so much better with her siblings.

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Quote pink kiity: this would be great i love hers shes add so much to the role this new abby is so dull and boring shes as boring as tooth paste ~) ~)

LMAO this made me laff >)

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Quote calliope:
Quote PatBA:
Quote Sinny: I really wish this was true.. I am just not feeling the new one at all.

i have not heard a person I know personally that watches Y&R, say that they like this new girl as Abby. She has not any fire at all in her like our old Abby did.

But this is not her fault. The writers decided to completely change Abby's personality. If Emme was back she would be saying the same lines, have the same tamer personality. It's the character as they are writing her now, not the actress.

Sorry, but they changed Abby before Emme left the role = and I think that was her undoing. Suddenly, Abby went from smart=mouth, snotty brat to a business woman at Jabot? Takes more than putting a blazer on her to make me believe that. She was well-suited to the nnaked heiress, but grown up Abby? Emme just didn't cut it.

I can't say that I really care for her as Lulu either.

kimiko75

Postby kimiko75 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:02 am

She was the best Abby ever and I would love to have her back in Genoa City. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”