HELLO! License plates are different

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: HELLO! License plates are different

Postby APRIL JOY » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Maybe Zach or mason either way no one would miss them or raven.she is a dealer and and she was carrying drugs.could have been Courtney she seem shady.I find it hard she is summer BF but knows nothing of her family or where she lives.

Postby Gracewashere » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Quote Milkshake24: Adam's is 6BB AEY, Nikki's appears to start with 572, I'm just wondering if Fen is confessing to the wrong crime and Hit Delia and feels he should be in Jail thus saying he killed Carmine and the drugs, if his Dad wasn't in jail he may just of confessed to hitting Delia, anyone know what Fen drives?

I just found my little piece of paper where I scribbled down what I thought were the two licences plate. I got 6B8-AEY for one which appears to be Adam's and the other I got something like 572-185, not sure on those last two numbers...Interesting to see who has the other licence plate.

Postby Balldropshere » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Well if the witness thought it was a G, then it could really be a 6 or a 5! That means it could be Adam or Nikki!

Postby StillcrazyafterATY » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:22 am

Exactly, they made quite a point on the day of the accident showing two different license plates. Will be interesting.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”