HELLO! License plates are different

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
StillcrazyafterATY

HELLO! License plates are different

Postby StillcrazyafterATY » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:18 am

For all those that have Delia's hit and run recorded, rewind and watch again. Many noticed there were two cars, different music, one we think was a woman etc. however pay attention to the license plates, they really zoom in on Adam's, and it differs from the snippet we see from the other car. Check it out and see if you agree? Watch closely now.

Milkshake24

Re: HELLO! License plates are different

Postby Milkshake24 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:55 am

Adam's is 6BB AEY, Nikki's appears to start with 572, I'm just wondering if Fen is confessing to the wrong crime and Hit Delia and feels he should be in Jail thus saying he killed Carmine and the drugs, if his Dad wasn't in jail he may just of confessed to hitting Delia, anyone know what Fen drives?

Collett

Postby Collett » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:31 am

Victor's PI said the license plate started with a G.

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:48 am

I never thought Adam hit Delia. It will be someone expendable. BUt that doesn't erase the despicable things that Adam has done. It doesn't make him any less a coward.

beautyseat

Postby beautyseat » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:53 am

Quote ajsp35801: I never thought Adam hit Delia. It will be someone expendable. BUt that doesn't erase the despicable things that Adam has done. It doesn't make him any less a coward.

Maybe it's that blonde woman who came in the middle of the night to say she saw a black SUV. She looked kind of shifty. She might have hit Delia, then driven ahead a bit, then saw Adam's car swerve to avoid the dog. She realized that he could be blamed instead. The problem with all of this is that it all had to have happened so fast. Billy was only in the store a few minutes at most.

Coonfoot

Postby Coonfoot » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Quote beautyseat:
Quote ajsp35801: I never thought Adam hit Delia. It will be someone expendable. BUt that doesn't erase the despicable things that Adam has done. It doesn't make him any less a coward.

Maybe it's that blonde woman who came in the middle of the night to say she saw a black SUV. She looked kind of shifty. She might have hit Delia, then driven ahead a bit, then saw Adam's car swerve to avoid the dog. She realized that he could be blamed instead. The problem with all of this is that it all had to have happened so fast. Billy was only in the store a few minutes at most.

Maybe that blonde woman is Courtney's mother and is a drug addict and is making her daughter get drugs for her and was strung out that night when she hit Delia....just a thought.

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Quote Collett: Victor's PI said the license plate started with a G.

I read a spoiler that says after no lincence plates were found starting with a G Victor tells PI to look for license plates that start with a 6 because it was dark. I think that's what will point to Adam.

apple1950

Postby apple1950 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Makes sense with the "6" and "G" looking similar, at least forsoap land. is Billy going to shoot an innocent person before the driver is identified?

jorie

Postby jorie » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Quote Princessrose17:

I read a spoiler that says after no lincence plates were found starting with a G Victor tells PI to look for license plates that start with a 6 because it was dark. I think that's what will point to Adam.

WHERE did you see this spoiler ?

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Quote jorie:
Quote Princessrose17:

WHERE did you see this spoiler ?

Look in Wednesday's Cdn recap Thursday's US show thread.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”